What is the bloodiest fight in UFC history?

The whole mat was bloody in this fight and people are gonna say Penn/Stevenson was the bloodiest?

KenFlo's pants aren't even white anymore.

Pfft there was so much blood in the Heath/Babalu fight that the bloodpool on the mat could reflect things in it.

I think it was so vivdly bloody that people tuned it out of their minds.

A lot of people say Kos vs Lytle is the bloodiest. I haven't been able to watch the fight myself though. I wish I could watch it now to check it out.

I'm voting Babalu/Heath. I'll always remember that fight. It looked like Heath had been shanked in a prison.

5977.jpg

BJ vs. Joe Daddy. I remember watching it when I was still a pure, innocent TUF noob and feeling genuinely sickened by the amount of blood spurting everywhere. Recent contenders are Cain vs. Bigfoot and of course Miller vs. Lauzon.

Anybody remember seeing Josh Neer vs. Wisniewski?!

Pfft there was so much blood in the Heath/Babalu fight that the bloodpool on the mat could reflect things in it.

I think it was so vivdly bloody that people tuned it out of their minds.

In regards to that, I think Edwards/Stevenson was worse.

Edwards was literally laying in a pool of his own blood.

33107.jpg

33110.jpg

Babalu vs Heath. I think he really wanted the guy dead.

090911071534471127.jpg

sobralheathma0.gif

So few votes for Stefan Struve v Denis Stojnic? I'm surprised, it's always the 1st that comes to mind for me.
ufc-99-stephan-struve-vs-denis-stojnic.jpg

edit-mind you I dont think I have seen Babalu vs Heath, that looks pretty bad

Last edited:
So few votes for Stefan Struve v Denis Stojnic? I'm surprised, it's always the 1st that comes to mind for me.
ufc-99-stephan-struve-vs-denis-stojnic.jpg

edit-mind you I dont think I have seen Babalu vs Heath, that looks pretty bad

That was #2 imo.

Everyone who has seen Goulet vs Hieron will vote for that fight.

Edwin Deweez/Gideon Ray was a nasty one. It looked like someone turned on a faucet.

yeah this one was the first one that came to mind for me. didn't help that his bright yellow hair was being dyed completely red.

It's Edwin Dewees vs Gideon Ray from TUF 4 and nothing really comes close at all.

Goulet vs Hieron comes close.

Last edited:
I voted for Lytle v Kos, but my favorite was Babalu v Heath

It appears as though Sherdog doesn't have loads old skool fans. It's not really too surprising. I guess it shows that the sport really has grown by the amount of new fans that join Sherdog every time a new big PPV comes around.

Back