What is the bloodiest fight in UFC history?

Though I don't think it was the bloodiest, I was surprised it took this long for someone to mention it. Sherk bleeding profusely onto Florian's face for five rounds--classic!

As for the bloodiest I can remember, it was one of the fights on TUF. I can't remember which one, but it was one of the earlier seasons, and it was madness. I distinctly remember blood shooting out of one of the fighter's heads at one point like a water gun, as if he'd severed an artery. I was legitimately concerned for his health.

That was Edwin Dewees vs. Gideon Ray in TUF 4.

That's what they want you to believe

Wake up sheeple

15rla51.jpg

Looks like a murder in progress!

Good bloody matches also occurred outside of the UFC :)

As for UFC, if I recall correctly, Jon Jones only 'loss' was a pretty bloody encounter.

Have never seen the Babalu vs Heath fight but it looks worse then penn vs Stevens.

Good bloody matches also occurred outside of the UFC :)

As for UFC, if I recall correctly, Jon Jones only 'loss' was a pretty bloody encounter.

Oh yes.. Robbie Lawler vs. Scott Smith (EliteXC Unfinished Business), Chase Beebe vs. Eddie Wineland, Kazushi Sakuraba vs. Ricardo Arona, K.J Noons vs. Nick Diaz (EliteXC Renegade).

Jared Rollins vs War Machine. Was a hell of a fight too!

I think Babalu vs Heath might be the most blood lost by a fighter. Especially once Babalu started squeezing all that blood out..

I've never seen Hieron vs Goulet, but Jesus.... The blood looks like he took a hatchet to the face.

omfby.png

I think the dwewes fight was the worst, he was trying to hold blood in with one hand and fight with the other for pete's sake..

I find it interesting, with as many times the Dewes/ray fight was mentioned in this thread you left it out of the poll...

I didn't want to include TUF fights since they don't count as pro MMA bouts and are only considered exhibition bouts. If you feel that passionate about it vote OTHER.

Back