What is the bloodiest fight in UFC history?

Sobral/Heath was what came to my mind first.

It's Edwin Dewees vs Gideon Ray from TUF 4 and nothing really comes close at all.

Goulet vs Hieron comes close.

These are my first two choices also. Dewees was dripping all over Ray's face and Ray was looking like it was really bother him too. Nasty!

Outside of UFC the I remember cringing when looking at Sakuraba's face after the beating he took from Arona.

Sakuraba_vs_Arona3.jpg

Another bloody fight outside of the UFC was when Lombard fought Jared Hess.

jared_hess.jpg

Not in the UFC, but Roger Gracie vs Jardine was the bloodiest fight I ever saw.

Dont remember any fight with more blood.

CSI: Las Vegas would be able to determine this objectively using luminol or malachite green

can't believe Struve/Stojnic only got 7 votes. I guess because it was a prelim fight many haven't seen it. It was absolutely disgusting.

ufc-99-stephan-struve-vs-denis-stojnic.jpg

edwin dewees was in a bloody one a ways back

My vote goes to Struve/Stojnik.

I think that's the only fight on the list where the bloody victim pulls off the epic comeback. Man, Struve is a tough SOB

Yeah, I know it was in Pride, but what Arona did to Sakuraba was borderline butchery.

Sah-KOOOO-roo-ba!!!!! Freaking warrior.

The Sherk vs Florian fight was nasty. Plus, it went for 5 rounds

I think it was Dewees Vs. Ray...each time the thing broke open blood was just pouring out. I remember thinking on how mentally tough Ray was to have just faucets of blood pouring on him while he was on the bottom.

Rory Singer vs. Josh "Bring the Pain" Haynes is a contender.

They won't even show the Heiron fight anymore. It's that one, hands down.

Sherk-Kenny was bloody. Sean's corner applies vaseline on the cut and it immediately poured through.

Back