What Happens When The Public Sees A Woman Abusing A Man?

ASSUMING the woman is actually trying to beat me up. --- If that was the case I would fuck her up bigtime and put her into the hospital just like I would if a man was hitting me. Go ahead and charge me with assault or whatever and throw insults at me. I don't care if the world sees me as a woman beater but no woman is gonna humiliate me.

ASSUMING the woman is actually trying to beat me up. --- If that was the case I would fuck her up bigtime and put her into the hospital just like I would if a man was hitting me. Go ahead and charge me with assault or whatever and throw insults at me. I don't care if the world sees me as a woman beater but no woman is gonna humiliate me.

If a woman tries to beat you up, and you don't put her in the hospital, you'll be humiliated?

That seems pretty insecure guy.

Rarely do women open a can on a man public. But, when they do, it's because he prolly deserved it - in spades. Just glad it's not me.

Glad you mentioned this, it's another double standard.

Whenever people see a woman abusing/beating on a guy in public, their first thought is "oh, he must have done something to deserve it."

The same isn't true when the roles are reversed. Nobody ever thinks "Hey, what if she actually did something to deserve this?"

As soon as a guy sees another dude beating on a woman (or actually doing far less as is usually the case) white knight syndrome sets in, and he has to emasculate the other guy and impress the woman. Guys very rarely do this because they are genuinely nice people (because they sure as shit wouldn't step in for anyone, speaking from experience here, though I was jumped by five guys, not a woman) or because it's "the right thing to do."

when a woman attacks a guy, people wonder what fucked up thing the guy did

honestly no one wants to be bothered intervening in a couple fight between two pieces of human filth

like honestly fuck em both

What made the guy a piece of filth? At least in the scenario where the woman was the "abuser". As opposed to the opposite scenario where everyone intervened.

Well imagine if it was JayZ who hit Solange or whatever. The outcry would be 100x and Jay would face consequences

Well, usually men can defend themselves better against a women than vice versa. The real struggle.

I wouldn't do anything. I feel like that would hurt a dude's pride that he had to be saved from his girlfriend...

I don't think you would have to fight her or beat her to that extent. Most times with women, you can hold their arms and let them struggle, and then just toss them to the ground or something. But if it was Ronda Rousey or Cyborg Santos, then I would think abut running or throwing rocks or something at her face.

Im not stepping in to any type of confrontation. Even if a man is mistreating a woman, because even when an intervention is justified, the woman being victimized will usually turn on your ass for confronting her bf/husband/etc. If I'm genuinely concerned, I'll call the cops.

I would like to think that if I was in that situation I would've taken the opportunity to fondle the girl under the guise of trying to break up the fight

I don't think you would have to fight her or beat her to that extent. Most times with women, you can hold their arms and let them struggle, and then just toss them to the ground or something. But if it was Ronda Rousey or Cyborg Santos, then I would think abut running or throwing rocks or something at her face.

lol yes.

One time, I made my wife mad enough to attack me. She was PMSing, and i was being a dick.......she charged me and started punching me as hard as she could in the chest and arms. I just stood there and let her get it out. i suppose i could have blocked or restrained her, but i might have hurt her in doing so, and she wasn't hurting me so i just stood still.

Everyone comments that the guy is okay, but the real effects of domestic violence arent physical. What woman cant take a couple of bumps and bruises or a hard smack to the face? A grown woman can deal with that physical pain just fine. Its not the pain thats the problem, its the emotional trauma thats caused by having someone in that type of control over you, feeling powerless. In that way, a woman abusing a man like this is exactly the same as a man abusing a woman. The man is essentially powerless to stop it.

Everyone comments that the guy is okay, but the real effects of domestic violence arent physical. What woman cant take a couple of bumps and bruises or a hard smack to the face? Its not the pain thats the problem, its the emotional trauma thats caused by having someone in that type of control over you, feeling powerless. In that way, a woman abusing a man like this is exactly the same as a man abusing a woman. The man is essentially powerless to stop it.

agreed, to some extent. bottom line is, people shouldn't abuse each other.

How can she slap !?

libcoms.gif

Everyone comments that the guy is okay, but the real effects of domestic violence arent physical. What woman cant take a couple of bumps and bruises or a hard smack to the face? A grown woman can deal with that physical pain just fine. Its not the pain thats the problem, its the emotional trauma thats caused by having someone in that type of control over you, feeling powerless. In that way, a woman abusing a man like this is exactly the same as a man abusing a woman. The man is essentially powerless to stop it.

Thank you.

It's unfortunate that battered wife syndrome has the name it does, because it can apply to spouses of both genders, as well as plenty of other types of close relationships.

How can she slap would've been so much better if he hadn't immediately been white-knighted into tears....or maybe that's why it is so great...

Please append this to the "women suck I hate them ewww girl germs" sticky. Why do we need a new thread?

Back