What Happens When The Public Sees A Woman Abusing A Man?

I remember this time where a dude I knew got verbally emasculated in front of me and some of his friends, while he did absolutely nothing wrong. It was easily more assaulting than what that chick did in that vid, I really felt sorry for the guy. And there wasn't much he could do.

But in the moment, as a spectator, you wouldn't know it was an act.

Would you really find it funny?

I guess I shouldn't be too surprised given how many people in the video laughed.

Lemme put it this way Nonsense, you see that dude getting down on that sandwich in the gif/vid? I'd be that guy totally, only I'd be laughing like crazy whilst eating -only difference between he and I really.

Double standards exist. A woman can start abusing a man and then the cops will take the man to jail. A woman can literally be swinging for the fences at a guy and if the guy does ONE offensive move to protect himself he will be swarmed with white-knights from all directions, and will get shit on if any cops are nearby as well.

I remember this time where a dude I knew got verbally emasculated in front of me and some of his friends, while he did absolutely nothing wrong. It was easily more assaulting than what that chick did in that vid, I really felt sorry for the guy. And there wasn't much he could do.

Only violence can restore honor. That's where you take your prison time with pride.

Domestic violence is easily the least appalling violence on earth, but we live in a highly feminized culture. There are tons of benefits to feminized culture, but one of the drawbacks is that everything is treated like the end of the world, even two adults fighting. As if that's not a normal and inevitable thing when you have two people with opinions who are supposed to make decisions together.

I'll admit that I'd have a problem with it if the roles were reversed and it was a woman or child getting roughed up.

Not a man tho. That shit is funny to me.

''What the hell is wrong with this guy'' and ''that girl is crazy'' that is what i would be thinking, i would not do anything

While yes, this is an obvious double standard, I think the expectation is that the man can retake control of the situation should he choose to do so.

When the situation is reversed, people intervene because they assume the woman is unable to protect herself against further aggression.

While yes, this is an obvious double standard, I think the expectation is that the man can retake control of the situation should he choose to do so.

When the situation is reversed, people intervene because they assume the woman is unable to protect herself against further aggression.

That would be fine, if both the public and authorities didn't turn against the man when he "takes control." Heaven forbid she get a bruise as he tries to restrain her, or that'll be jail time.

Problem is, the woman is acting like a child, expects treatment like an adult except when it comes to consequences, and demands the man acts like an adult under threat of the law.

Sexism. The sort that my feminist friends never complain about but that is very likely at the root of the much more egregious forms of sexism that they DO complain about.

I don't really care that no one helped a man fight off a woman half his size, to be honest. The problem is that this generalizes. People don't help men. Whether it's domestic violence or a burning building, people will generally leave men to fend for themselves (and, typically, die). Most men accept this (Christopher Hitchens has this bit about how we men know that we're essentially worthless, evolutionarily), but it's still pretty unfortunate.

Problem is, the woman is acting like a child, expects treatment like an adult except when it comes to consequences, and demands the man acts like an adult under threat of the law.

A very real problem. Women used to be grouped with children, legally, in many Western cultures. As they've come to acquire the legal freedoms and constraints of men/adults, they've yet to acquire the same social and moral responsibilities. It creates pockets, such as the one videoed, where some awful women can act like children and not suffer the consequences any adult would for doing so.

If the role were reversed, I can bet you some white knight would jump in to save 'the damsel in distress'.

Only violence can restore honor. That's where you take your prison time with pride.

Domestic violence is easily the least appalling violence on earth, but we live in a highly feminized culture. There are tons of benefits to feminized culture, but one of the drawbacks is that everything is treated like the end of the world, even two adults fighting. As if that's not a normal and inevitable thing when you have two people with opinions who are supposed to make decisions together.

I forgot to add that it was by his GF.

I'm not sure if you're mostly sarcastic or are actually pleading for violence as the answer. In any case I don't see in what way it's relating to what I said.

I forgot to add that it was by his GF.

I'm not sure if you're mostly sarcastic or are actually pleading for violence as the answer. In any case I don't see in what way it's relating to what I said.

The first line was a sarcastic response to your post.

The second paragraph part was my general musings on domestic violence, not related to your post.

Sexism. The sort that my feminist friends never complain about but that is very likely at the root of the much more egregious forms of sexism that they DO complain about.

I don't really care that no one helped a man fight off a woman half his size, to be honest. The problem is that this generalizes. People don't help men. Whether it's domestic violence or a burning building, people will generally leave men to fend for themselves (and, typically, die). Most men accept this (Christopher Hitchens has this bit about how we men know that we're essentially worthless, evolutionarily), but it's still pretty unfortunate.

A very real problem. Women used to be grouped with children, legally, in many Western cultures. As they've come to acquire the legal freedoms and constraints of men/adults, they've yet to acquire the same social and moral responsibilities. It creates pockets, such as the one videoed, where some awful women can act like children and not suffer the consequences any adult would for doing so.

Guys, I think what Leagon's trying to say is that this is what happens when we let women out of the kitchen.

The first line was a sarcastic response to your post.

The second paragraph part was my general musings on domestic violence, not related to your post.

Okay. Then it's clear. But you think domestic violence is the least appalling? That sounds like you think it's sort of okay. If you'd say the least surprising I could understand, but the least appalling... ?

1) he is british
2) if you are a weak man and a woman can do that do you then kill yourself

Guys, I think what Leagon's trying to say is that this is what happens when we let women out of the kitchen.

I can't argue that, one way or another. I never let them leave my kitchen.

That would be fine, if both the public and authorities didn't turn against the man when he "takes control." Heaven forbid she get a bruise as he tries to restrain her, or that'll be jail time.

exactly. some women will gladly take advantage of this double-standard. it's up to other women to call them out on it.

i remember being at a party once, and coming across a drunk chick who i didn't know, start to punch me in the shoulder lol. i was like wtf. i grabbed her by her arms and picked her up and dropped her on a sofa. then a bunch of white knights show up and think that i'm hurting her haha. i'm like guys, this chick is drunk as fuck and acting violent. and sure enough, her boyfriend had broken up with her a few days prior.

The funny thing is that if he defended himself, he'd probably get white-knighted into the ground. FWIW, I ignore it either way. Saw some hoodrat getting pushed around by her gangbanger boyfriend the other day and considered helping, but then thought better of it.

Back