What Happens When The Public Sees A Woman Abusing A Man?

the whole "women are weaker so you can't defend yourself" is nonsense.

1) not all women are weaker than all men. I got friends that are small guys who couldn't throw a punch and girls I know that are a lot stronger and can actually fight.

2) even if an attacker is weaker, they can still hurt or damage you. I had a girl in HS try to attack me once. I didn't defend myself. You know what I got? A scratched up face from her long ass nails that took weeks to heal up. Lucky it didn't get my eye or I could have had permanent damage.

3) the idea of not being able to defend yourself EMPOWERS them to attack people who are larger than them. Do you see a bunch of midgets running around picking fights with the biggest guys they can find with impunity? No? Thats because they know they will have to face retribution. These women attack men because they are under the assumption that they can hurt you and you can't hurt them.

My rule is simple. Don't initiate violence on anyone. If anyone initiates violence on me, I defend myself. Doesn't matter who it is.

I don't know, but I always wonder about these feminist type, claiming equality and all this jazz. I mean, I rarely ever see a women working a labor job at a construction site, and you rarely ever see men working as receptionists. If women were really equal, tell them to go be a pipe-layer or driller, but that would be too hard I guess.

The increasing number of feminists gaining influential positions is what concerns me most at the moment. There are a disturbing amount of these radical feminists graduating from top schools and taking on more influential positions within the Academic world. They are becoming University Professors, Admissions officers and Policy makers. Outside of the academic world they go on to become lawyers, teachers, magazine editors, and influencing politics through growing lobby groups. I'm sure they will directly infiltrate politics by running for positions within parties, if this hasn't already started.

There are elementary school children being bombarded with identity studies bullshit because feminist teachers feel its necessary for their students to be taught their PC bullshit.

Its time people woke up and smelled the nasty shit these radical feminists are spraying everywhere.
exactly!!

that retard who started the "ban bossy" campaign is already the COO of facebook(one of the biggest social media sites), on the board for disney, and is a top candidate for ceo of disney. that position is supposedly considered one of the most powerful positions in media. that's a lot of power within the media mixed with a lot of bullshit feminism theory. not a good combination.

and the girl who wrote that article is on the same track as she was. being an editorial writer for the college newspaper gives her a louder voice than pretty much everyone else at harvard.

i've explained this to BEER when he makes the stupid argument that "not all feminists are like that, so you shouldn't bash feminism"
guess what, it doesn't matter if they share the same ideals when the ones who are releasing the information are suppressing research and inflating state and skew the numbers. those are the feminists i'm talking about. i couldn't care less about some random internet blogger(i've already explained this to you). i care about the ones with power, and the ones who are manipulating the numbers and trying to trick the public into thinking the way that they want everyone to think with their bullshit stats.

the powerful ones ARE like that.

Last edited:
I don't know, but I always wonder about these feminist type, claiming equality and all this jazz. I mean, I rarely ever see a women working a labor job at a construction site, and you rarely ever see men working as receptionists. If women were really equal, tell them to go be a pipe-layer or driller, but that would be too hard I guess.

When women start working on Oil Rigs, fishing boats in Alaska, ice truck driving, working in mines, roofing, cement work, and so on, then I'll take the feminists whining about "equal pay" seriously.

When women start working on Oil Rigs, fishing boats in Alaska, ice truck driving, working in mines, roofing, cement work, and so on, then I'll take the feminists whining about "equal pay" seriously.

I know one tough ol' bird that can use the gas-axe all day. But the rest are flaggers.

I was raised to believe you should give women special consideration in most things but if they want to attack you you need to defend yourself. It's a tough position to be in but violence is violence.

I had this drunk native chick try to gouge my eyes out on the skytrain platform last year. I kept backing up. No one intervened but just watched. Finally I got bored and shoved her so she fell on her ass. Then the white-knights came swooping in.

Very annoying. I guess that's the way of the world.

I know one tough ol' bird that can use the gas-axe all day. But the rest are flaggers.

I was raised to believe you should give women special consideration in most things but if they want to attack you you need to defend yourself. It's a tough position to be in but violence is violence.

I had this drunk native chick try to gouge my eyes out on the skytrain platform last year. I kept backing up. No one intervened but just watched. Finally I got bored and shoved her so she fell on her ass. Then the white-knights came swooping in.

Very annoying. I guess that's the way of the world.

The truth of the matter is that there are a lot of men, myself included, who cannot handle those difficult labor jobs. The men who work those brutal labor jobs are cut from a different cloth and oftentimes don't get enough credit for the hard work they do.

Regarding your second point. People can be as ideal about "equality" between the sexes in theory but life consistently proves the idea of "equality" to be wrong. Of course, women should be given equal opportunities but, its naive to expect equal results.

Yeah, women always complain about how there are so few female CEOs but you never hear them complain about how there are so few female coal miners or plumbers. Plus there is a good reason why there are fewer females in upper executive positions because they make for terrible leaders.

that retard who started the "ban bossy" campaign is already the COO of facebook(one of the biggest social media sites), on the board for disney, and is a top candidate for ceo of disney. that position is supposedly considered one of the most powerful positions in media. that's a lot of power within the media mixed with a lot of bullshit feminism theory. not a good combination.
let me add more on to the "ban bossy" stuff

i just remembered, did anyone notice how goldberg said that big john was "bossy" last night? the UFC should really look into this, we don't know how much this has effected big john's mental state. this could also make big john too meek to make tough decisions during fights from now on.

shame on goldberg to use such a hurtful word on a live broadcast.

Back