What Happens When The Public Sees A Woman Abusing A Man?

I would like to think that if I was in that situation I would've taken the opportunity to fondle the girl under the guise of trying to break up the fight

You are wise faustian.

While yes, this is an obvious double standard, I think the expectation is that the man can retake control of the situation should he choose to do so.

When the situation is reversed, people intervene because they assume the woman is unable to protect herself against further aggression.

Exactly.

Didn't watch the video but the first gif turned me on a little bit.

Im not stepping in to any type of confrontation. Even if a man is mistreating a woman, because even when an intervention is justified, the woman being victimized will usually turn on your ass for confronting her bf/husband/etc. If I'm genuinely concerned, I'll call the cops.

Yeah... you try to help her... and you get into it with her boyfriend... who's side do you think she going to be on?

If it were someone else I'd laugh. If it were me, I'd matrix dodge the slap in the first place.

holy fuck ppl actually think women on men abuse actually exists? if you let your girl push you around, then that makes the man a straight up pussy.

holy fuck ppl actually think women on men abuse actually exists? if you let your girl push you around, then that makes the man a straight up pussy.

Well yes, obviously, but a pussy who is being abused all the same.

If I saw those women attacking those men I would think, "Dang he should dump her." But when I HAVE seen men attacking women I've thought, "He might kill her." Even after I have called the police, I've thought "i"m going to read about her in the newspaper soon as a woman who was murdered."

That's the difference.

What about Lorena Bobbitt, she in a fit of rage chopped half of her husbands penis off with a knife in the kitchen. Is her husband a pussy?

Your world is small, and there are no books in it.

i would do nothing, the same as if i saw a man beating up a woman. not my buisness

Double standards exist. A woman can start abusing a man and then the cops will take the man to jail. A woman can literally be swinging for the fences at a guy and if the guy does ONE offensive move to protect himself he will be swarmed with white-knights from all directions, and will get shit on if any cops are nearby as well.

Nah dude the cops would take the chick to jail.

I watched an episode of cops where some guy was being arrested for something and his wife came up as they were putting him in the car and have the guy a slap. Kind of a what were you thinking swat. The cops turned around and cuffed her as well for assault.

I'll admit that I'd have a problem with it if the roles were reversed and it was a woman or child getting roughed up.

Not a man tho. That shit is funny to me.

Same. I'm fine admitting a double standard. I would be difficult not to laugh, impossible not to at least chuckle.

If it went on for a bit though and the guy had enough of it, grabbed her by her face or something, I wouldn't feel bad for her. I'd just assume it was that kind of toxic relationship, and me meddling isn't going to do shit.

What about Lorena Bobbitt, she in a fit of rage chopped half of her husbands penis off with a knife in the kitchen. Is her husband a pussy?

dude, this was WHILE HE WAS SLEEPING

it is a lot different than being awake and expecting a confrontation

lol that's not "beating up" thats cutting in your sleep. theer are lots of women who can cut me in my sleep. very few who can "beat me up"

I also feel like I would ask the dude if he needed some help.

Back