What Happens When The Public Sees A Woman Abusing A Man?

Women have about 52% of male upper body strength and 66% of male lower body strength. To make a 125lb woman as strong as a 125lb man, you have to increase her muscle mass by 48%. Needless to say, she isn't going to weight 125lbs anymore.

A while back I was looking for a way to make a little extra cash, so I looked into being one of those guys that wears all the gear and lets women beat the crap out of him for women's self defense courses.

Anyway, the person running the self defense course was a woman who had been a black belt in a TMA for like 10 years when one day she got raped. She started the self - defense course because she was disheartened to realize that nothing she had learned in her years of Martial arts training helped her even a little against a person whom she could tell had no specific training. So she created more practical defenses.

Anyway, anyway, what she said she experienced as the most shocking, was just how strong a male is. The man that attacked her was approximately her size but felt like 3x stronger. Part of that is genetics. But the other part of it is men are raised to be aggressive. Think about that. When you were a young boy, how often did you wrestle with friends. Not just friends either. I would rough house with my father, my Uncles, my older cousins. Men are practicing aggression from as early as age 2. That was this woman's experience, that this man was suprisingly strong and aggressive and she has since been helping women create more practical ways to defend themselves.

When Ashlee Evans-Smith laid waste to Fallon Fox, the crowd of bystanders cheered.

Just sayin'.

If you're getting physically slapped around by a woman when you're a guy, no amount of stranger intervention will help you. Usually women play the mental game, so you have to be a complete pansy for her to engage in physical form of abuse.

so you're telling me that people in general don't bat an eye about the domestic abuse double standard, but women all over the place cry about the "girls are called a slut, boys are called a player" double standard? SHOCKING!!!

apparently, according to mosts female feminists on the internet and everywhere, double standards involving just words like "slut" and "whore" are more important to deal with than double standards that excuse actual violence.

but remember, feminists are here to help BOTH genders. just stick your head in the sand, ignore their actions and the things they are focused on and let slide, and accept that.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
so you're telling me that people in general don't bat an eye about the domestic abuse double standard, but women all over the place cry about the "girls are called a slut, boys are called a player" double standard? SHOCKING!!!

apparently, according to mosts female feminists on the internet and everywhere, double standards involving just words like "slut" and "whore" are more important to deal with than double standards that excuse actual violence.

but remember, feminists are here to help BOTH genders. just stick your head in the sand, ignore their actions and the things they are focused on and let slide, and accept that.:rolleyes:

I think you might be overgeneralising just a teensy tiny bit.

I think you might be overgeneralising just a teensy tiny bit.

about what?

the fact that in general society doesn't care about woman on men domestic violence as much as man on woman?

or the fact that the "woman are sluts, men are players" double standard gets way more attention and seems to be way more of a concern with feminists than the domestic violence double standard?

If you act like a bitch, you get smacked like a bitch. Gender neutral policy.

I thought this was weak.

What they should have done was have her beat him worse than she did and then have him shove her or shake her a little in retaliation and then see the reaction. It would have illustrated a potentially obvious double standard.

I would expect a bunch of white knights to jump in and blindly take the girl's side.

about what?

the fact that in general society doesn't care about woman on men domestic violence as much as man on woman?

or the fact that the "woman are sluts, men are players" double standard gets way more attention and seems to be way more of a concern with feminists than the domestic violence double standard?

The fact that men's rights advocates don't give a shit about mass rapes in Africa and to them the right to use the word "bossy" seems to be way more of a concern than the plight of millions of women and girls.

See what I did there?

Everyone's got their area of concern. The fact that someone is concerned about one thing does not automatically mean that they consider everything else to be unimportant. Someone might choose to read to the elderly in a hospital. This does not mean that they don't give a shit about handing soup out to the homeless.

Back