What Happens When The Public Sees A Woman Abusing A Man?

Ace of Spade

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
[YT]u3PgH86OyEM[/YT]

Here's one womans reaction to seeing a man being abused by a woman in public...

iwikCYUs0J9ax.gif

Here's another question...

If your girlfriend/wife got mad at you and slapped you hard in the face... what would you do?

What would yo do?

1. Nothing... and say you're sorry.

2. Tell her to never hit you again.

3. Slap her back... just as hard as she slapped you.

Last edited:
I thought this was weak.

What they should have done was have her beat him worse than she did and then have him shove her or shake her a little in retaliation and then see the reaction. It would have illustrated a potentially obvious double standard.

Should have kneed him in the balls, then him falling down and then having her keep kicking him.

Should have touched her with teh jab. Or double legged her.

Oh that was so sad.

I like to think I would have said something.

Meh, no one feels like the guy is in real danger. The girls would be. Also, we are slowly becoming a society of pansies.

If this was real i would think that he deserves to be treated that way.

Fuck weak people...

Oh, okay, I guess guys should be allowed to abuse women then...

19449511d467d2388653df33413de862b3c726d3.gif

^lol @ homeboy not letting that shit interupt his enjoyment of that sub sammich

honestly no one wants to be bothered intervening in a couple fight between two pieces of human filth

like honestly fuck em both

I thought this was weak.

What they should have done was have her beat him worse than she did and then have him shove her or shake her a little in retaliation and then see the reaction. It would have illustrated a potentially obvious double standard.

This has been done before - I'll look for video later. Done in public parks. First the guy roughs up the girl lightly and it is stopped immediately. Girl roughs up guy a bit, then progressively more. Over half an hour passes, 100 plus people pass, then a woman tells them to stop - including the man,who has done nothing but cover up to try and protect himself the whole time - or she will call the police on them.

What makes it the funny kind?

Can you describe the funny kind?

There is a perfectly good video of it for you to watch. I find all that stuff funny -thought that was pretty obvious.

There is a perfectly good video of it for you to watch. I find all that stuff funny -thought that was pretty obvious.

But in the moment, as a spectator, you wouldn't know it was an act.

Would you really find it funny?

I guess I shouldn't be too surprised given how many people in the video laughed.

Back