What does it mean to be "White"?

tall-whites.jpg

latest

GOAT racist, enslaved minority aliens for their galactic planetary conglomerate. The alien modern version of a wealthy plantation owner.

Because they are the ones that will be considered white independently of cultural and enviromental factors.

Northern italians are always white, southern italians not always.

But if a man says he's from Italy, regardless where in Italy, and his entire family is from there originally, he's a white guy. Why is that?

are you white? because only we can talk about and know the horrors of rescheduling a tee time.

Otherwise, you're not allowed to talk about it.

This. I hate when non-White people throw around the G Word. That's for us to say. They don't know the history behind that word!

Having a midichlorian deficiency is one criteria. Others include an over abundance of genetically inherited guilt, a predisposition to racism and genocidal practices, also a predilection for wall building if time allows.

They are not really mixed, they just can develop a tan unlike northern europeans.
Oh yes they are. Broader noses, and less inclined to having light eyes, unlike even dark Italians in the north.

Go walk there and tell me they aren't. Totally different than those who live in the north of Italy, and in Switzerland.

But if a man says he's from Italy, regardless where in Italy, and his entire family is from there originally, he's a white guy. Why is that?

Race is a classification with no objective definition, so its all relative.

Take Cristiano Ronaldo, 100% portuguese, so white. But had he been born in Brazil people wouldnt consider him white, because he has brown skin and dark eyes and hair.

Another example Zinedine Zidane, a north african, born in France, completely assimilated, since he has white skin and clear eyes, he is considered french and white but if his parents had not moved to France he would be considered non-white because he is an ara.

Of course thats the perspective of a northern european.

Having a midichlorian deficiency is one criteria. Others include an over abundance of genetically inherited guilt, a predisposition to racism and genocidal practices, also a predilection for wall building if time allows.
The chinese fit all but one criteria but they're not white either.

most italians who first immigrated to the united states were from sicily and southern italy, and were not considered white by americans of english, german, and other northern-european origins. "white" seems to have become an enveloping term, and this is why we have such a debate regarding the term. today, "white" is really in the eye of the beholder. many argentinians consider themselves white, but if you look at what many argentinians look like, most would not consider them as part of the general consensus of what is perceived as white.

Oh yes they are. Broader noses, and less inclined to having light eyes, unlike even dark Italians in the north.

Go walk there and tell me they aren't. Totally different than those who live in the north of Italy, and in Switzerland.

Because northern italy was populated by a shitload of invading tribes.

Why do you assume that the northern european is the vanilla version of white? Considering the bulk of that kin came relativelly late to the party?

Race is a classification with no objective definition, so its all relative.

Take Cristiano Ronaldo, 100% portuguese, so white. But had he been born in Brazil people wouldnt consider him white, because he has brown skin and dark eyes and hair.

Another example Zinedine Zidane, a north african, born in France, completely assimilated, since he has white skin and clear eyes, he is considered french and white but if his parents had not moved to France he would be considered non-white because he is an ara.

Of course thats the perspective of a northern european.

So then what does it mean to white? You need a consistent criteria for there to be a white race.

most italians who first immigrated to the united states were from sicily and southern italy, and were not considered white by americans of english, german, and other northern-european origins. "white" seems to have become an enveloping term, and this is why we have such a debate regarding the term. today, "white" is really in the eye of the beholder. many argentinians consider themselves white, and if you look at what many argentinians look like, most would not consider them as part of the general consensus of what is perceived as white.
So then what does it mean to be white then? If white people exist, there has to be a criteria for them be white.

So then what does it mean to white? You need a consistent criteria for there to be a white race.

You dont need a consistent criteria since its not really codified.

Because northern italy was populated by a shitload of invading tribes.

Why do you assume that the northern european is the vanilla version of white? Considering the bulk of that kin came relativelly late to the party?
I'm not assuming anything, just stating that southern Italians are much more mixed than the north. It is obvious if you go there. You can tell right away.

The Northern Italians even know this, man.

Elijah Muhammad of The Nation of Islam wrote a book titled, The Father of Man-Kind. In the book he teaches that the white race was created by an evil scientist named Yakub. Yakub set out to create a group of people opposite from his own. According to the story of Yakub, the first white man appeared only about 6,000 year ago on the island of Patmos in the Aegean Sea after a 600 year breeding process called “grafting”.
yakub.jpg

yakub-chart.jpg

http://www.theafrolounge.com/2014/0...entist-responsible-for-creating-white-people/
So an evil scientist that looks like a black E.T. created white people? Wow.. It takes a special kind of stupid to be able to come up with something as retarded as that. I mean, that's on the same level as scientology on the bizareness scale.
Then again, I would never expect anything sane to come from a member of Nation of Islam.

You dont need a consistent criteria since its not really codified.

Ok for a physical thing to exist you need a definite criteria. How do you define white? is it skin color? national origin? what is it?

You even said Northern European. Is that geographical? And why?

So an evil scientist that looks like a black E.T. created white people? Wow.. It takes a special kind of stupid to be able to come up with something as retarded as that. I mean, that's on the same level as scientology on the bizareness scale.
Then again, I would never expect anything sane to come from a member of Nation of Islam.

Is it the same kind of stupid that said the first Chinese were black? I shit you not, I saw a video on it and it blew my mind at how far fetched these black historians get.

I'm not assuming anything, just stating that southern Italians are much more mixed than the north. It is obvious if you go there. You can tell right away.

The Northern Italians even know this, man.

Yes you are, you assume that a perfect unmixed italian is white (white white).

Just classic bullcrap and cultural appropiation of northern europeans, nothing to see here.

Too many english actors playing roman legionnaires and emperors and people start stealing other peoples culture and achievements.

Back