What does it mean to be "White"?

What is the criteria?

I have no idea. Are my kids considered white? They are half white? When does someone stop being considered white or any other race?

(According to a certain mod on here I must only love the white half of my kids...)

Eventually these labels will be more and more irrelevant as people mix and we will be better off for it. Too much division

Last edited:
Do you like doing expensive, burdensome, adrenaline junkie tasks like climbing Mount Everest?

1 dance move and mail thats says pre approved for a credit card.

You're white when you have white people problems. Like your golf clubs don't get re-gripped in time for your round, your landscaper missed a week and your grass is a little too high and the dealer can only service your Mercedes on Saturday, which interferes with your round of golf. You know, white people problems.

This is gonna be good!!

I've often wondered myself. I guess just being a descendent of most European countries.

Don't worry about that. Do worry about how whites owe you. Unless you're white. Then know your place.

Skull structure.

You're white when you have white people problems. Like your golf clubs don't get re-gripped in time for your round, your landscaper missed a week and your grass is a little too high and the dealer can only service your Mercedes on Saturday, which interferes with your round of golf. You know, white people problems.

are you white? because only we can talk about and know the horrors of rescheduling a tee time.

Otherwise, you're not allowed to talk about it.

Being able to run in a airport and no one thinking they are going to blow up?

Genetically inferior to the one true race, or so i've heard

are you white? because only we can talk about and know the horrors of rescheduling a tee time.

That reminds me, I need to schedule a time for today.

Are there different levels to whiteness? Are ruskies less white than 'mericans?

I can deal with the rescheduling but I get damned pissed when my other playing partners Chad and Bruce take the last of the caddies

Back