What does it mean to be "White"?

The origins of Hungarians is unclear probably due to the tribal nature of their ancestors. Theories of their origins vary, and some even disagree on the number of tribes that made up the original confederacy, but it's generally agreed they came from east of the Ural mountains and were steppe nomads. 1100 years later the only obvious trace of Magyar origins you'll find is their language.

It seems to me that there is an unspoken "hierarchy" of whiteness with northern euros being at the top. I guess that's what happens when you try to categorize things... sooner or later people will assign values and try to prioritize.

I have always thought genetics were the only factor in creating race. Is a white guy brought up in South Africa not white?

At first I thought this was a troll thread, but there's interesting reading in here.

But if it was purely genetics, then Indians would be white no? They contain proto indo European markers and their ancestor language of sanskrit is distantly related to most European languages. So by genetics, they should be white as well.

Plus the racial reality blog or w/e concedes that Indian ethnic groups contain majority caucasoid dna

Ok so under your general groupings, Ken Hirai the Japanese dude people thought was Jewish or something, is he grouped under Asian?
2695149096_8f9f30341a.jpg

Annie+World+Premiere+k9Xgw4ANIWPl.jpg

Looks kinda Asian in more honest pictures that aren't black and white where half his face is hidden.

Being white means you have to tolerate racists like Jamie Foxx proudly bragging about killing all the white people in the movie and being protected by the liberal media for saying something so disgusting.

Jamie Foxx: "I kill all the white people in the movie (enthusiastic cheering). How great is that!? (cheering intensifies)."

Back