What does it mean to be "White"?

You're white when you have white people problems. Like your golf clubs don't get re-gripped in time for your round, your landscaper missed a week and your grass is a little too high and the dealer can only service your Mercedes on Saturday, which interferes with your round of golf. You know, white people problems.

Huh. Guess I'm not white, then. Interesting.

tall-whites.jpg

It means if I fail at my job, a random white male will give me a bunch of money because of my skin color. Happens all the time. I hardly have to work, to be honest.

real simple white of non hispanic origin

as per every job app ever...

Elijah Muhammad of The Nation of Islam wrote a book titled, The Father of Man-Kind. In the book he teaches that the white race was created by an evil scientist named Yakub. Yakub set out to create a group of people opposite from his own. According to the story of Yakub, the first white man appeared only about 6,000 year ago on the island of Patmos in the Aegean Sea after a 600 year breeding process called “grafting”.
yakub.jpg

yakub-chart.jpg

http://www.theafrolounge.com/2014/0...entist-responsible-for-creating-white-people/

Descends from native Europeans.

Armenians are white but they're not Europeans. Most of the middle East and North Africa have to put caucasian on census forms.

Good credit score, bad diversity score.

LOL good one. But I've seen lots of non-whites with good credit scores so its not exclusive to whites. And diversity programs don't benefit asian men but theyre not white either.

Don't worry about that. Do worry about how whites owe you. Unless you're white. Then know your place.

Whites owe me respect and to be treated as a fellow American.

Skull structure.

There are skulls found in Asia who belong to the Caucasoid skull structure, but they weren't white.

Being able to run in a airport and no one thinking they are going to blow up?

I can do it too, but I dont get called white.
real simple white of non hispanic origin
as per every job app ever...

So your answer to being white is being white. Great answer boy.

Depends on what culture a white person's ancient ancestors came from.

But why only those? Are Italians not white? Why do you arbitrarily draw the line at northern Europe?

Because they are the ones that will be considered white independently of cultural and enviromental factors.

Northern italians are always white, southern italians not always.

What a glorious troll thread this will be. Cool, I'm totally in.

Here's some pogi / troll bait for you guys.

White man's burden anyone? Triple K parties? Is Nazism still a fade these days? Medium size dicks? any takers? any biters? /end sarcasm

But why only those? Are Italians not white? Why do you arbitrarily draw the line at northern Europe?
Possibly because many italians are very mixed now, especially in the south. Not so much in the north of Europe.

Elijah Muhammad of The Nation of Islam wrote a book titled, The Father of Man-Kind. In the book he teaches that the white race was created by an evil scientist named Yakub. Yakub set out to create a group of people opposite from his own. According to the story of Yakub, the first white man appeared only about 6,000 year ago on the island of Patmos in the Aegean Sea after a 600 year breeding process called “grafting”.
yakub.jpg

yakub-chart.jpg

http://www.theafrolounge.com/2014/0...entist-responsible-for-creating-white-people/

LOL everyone knows Yakub was a pimp who wanted to create more diversity in order to steal customers from his rivals.

Possibly because many italians are very mixed now, especially in the south. Not so much in the north of Europe.

They are not really mixed, they just can develop a tan unlike northern europeans.

Back