Violence/Genocide: Do not condone violence or genocide on a person or group of people. You are free to attack a person or groups ideas but you are crossing the line when calling for violence. This will be heavily enforced in threads with breaking news involving victims.

Opinion What benefit does US get selling weapons and F35s to UAE?

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by Oceanmachine, Sep 12, 2020 at 2:48 PM.

1. Oceanmachine Purple Belt

So will US sell Israel f22s then? Im not sold on the F35 being so amazing given all its issues. But I dont want wahhibists having top American tech.

As expected Trump maybe supports it so now his fans do to.

2. 4daLuLZ Brown Belt

Is somebody talking here ?
    I keep thinking some last month born newb is squeaking some shit under my shoe.

Nah....

3. Phlog Dad Belt

Lol at how hard this bitch slap was.

Halifax likes this.
  4. NastyNinja Orange Belt

You think a 3 five is keeping secrets of a plane that the world knows about?

5. Zookeeper Gabe Animal Feces Engineer

I mean, maybe the Chinese can reverse engineer it and make it work and then we could steal it back. That would probably save us a few billion more

6. D3THRONED Brown Belt

Considering they suck miserably at making jet engines, I think not.

7. ultramanhyata Reclimbing Like Mountain

Hopefully the US sold the Saudi's the meat grinder they used to dispose of Khashoggi. That's what ally-building is all about.

Oceanmachine and panamaican like this.
  8. Fluffernutter Silver Belt

NYT

"Another top White House official working on the arms deal is Maj. Gen. Miguel Correa, an Army officer who formerly served as the defense attaché in Abu Dhabi. General Correa is now a senior member of the National Security Council staff working on Middle East issues.

The circumstances around General Correa’s departure from Abu Dhabi are murky. Two American officials said he left his position after clashing with the embassy’s chargé d’affaires, Steven C. Bondy, who believed General Correa was having meetings with Emirati officials about arms sales, the war in Yemen and other sensitive topics without his knowledge or consent."

9. lfd0311 Pink Belt

What does Israel have to do with anything?

Yes, because we just started selling weapons under Trump, and it's well known the President gets a cut of every deal.

Fluffernutter likes this.
  10. lfd0311 Pink Belt

Nothing like some Left Wing Khashoggi virtue signals this early in the morning on a Sunday.

Rholk likes this.
  11. ultramanhyata Reclimbing Like Mountain

And the pro-journalist assassin contingent weighs in.

I'm sure it pains you no end that Trump wasn't able to simply pick up a phone and make "the call" regarding Jeffrey Goldberg.

12. dezzy belter

yup, some people definitely got an envelope out of this

The ScorpioN likes this.
  13. lfd0311 Pink Belt

Doubling down on the virtue signalling. Just because you hadn't heard of Khashoggi until two years ago doesn't mean people who actually pay attention to the world haven't. You didn't care about him when he was alive, you didn't really care about his death, you don't care he was as hard core of a Jihadist as has ever walked the earth, and you don't really care about him now. You just want to virtue signal on the internet about "assassination" and "Trump".

Rholk likes this.
  14. ultramanhyata Reclimbing Like Mountain

Oh, so you're one of those "he deserved it" guys. You're such a wonderful representative of the US Marine Corps.

15. lfd0311 Pink Belt

Thank you. Do you know who Osama Bin Laden's primary contact with the outside world was for decades? Jamal Khashoggi. Like I said, educate yourself, don't just virtue signal about things you don't actually care about.

16. Rocco Siffredi Purple Belt

fucking lol at that. You remember the weapons for hostages Iran trade in the 80s? All those planes went to shit because the iranians could not repair them.

Islamic authoritarian regimes are really good at breaking and destroying shit but not making shit....not creating.

They are trained killers so not sure what your issue is. I mean we all can't be simp bitches

17. ultramanhyata Reclimbing Like Mountain

Extrajudicial execution is OK with a former Marine if the target was a "bad guy". Sadly, I am not shocked. Pretty much the way you animals justify the killing and maiming by cops of guys with long rap sheets - like Floyd and Blake.

18. sherdogwantedtonamemekiki Paint thinner smells really good

19. Oceanmachine Purple Belt

This thread highlights how whatever Trump says it then becomes good to many of his followers.

20. lfd0311 Pink Belt

Outstanding projection of not only an unrelated topic, but of an opinion I've never put forward at all, both at the same time. Good to see how quickly you degenerate to nonsense when your virtue signalling flounders. It's also pretty standard for you.