Opinion US Marine Corps Officer Scott Ritter Reveals truth About Israel War

Scott Ritter is a former United Nations Weapons Inspector and US Marine Corps Intelligence Officer with extensive knowledge of Israel War.
He says that
Israel does not want a Palestinian State ,never has won't tolerate it they've talked about it but they knew they were never going to allow it to happen and one of the ways they prevented it from happening was to create a division within Palestinian population so they ,promoted Hamas they funneled money into Hamas they openly collaborated with Hamas even though I don't think Hamas understood they were being collaborated with to and they empowered Hamas

United States is looking at a bigger picture and the bigger picture it requires stability in the Middle East in to do that we need Saudi Arabia on our side we need Iran to be pacified we need the
Arab world to be doing what we want it to do that is our big picture and we're not going to let Israel get in the way it has eliminated the one major obstacle to peace in the Middle East and that is Israeli in transigence about a Palestinian State that's gone

There will be a Palestinian State Israel has no choice but to accept this it will be dictated to them by the United States by the International Community because the International Community is turning on
Israel as we speak as I said you can only drop so many bombs on a helpless civilian population before people call you out for being the war criminals that you are ,so I I think going forward we're
going to be seeing a different Israel and this is the game change

Are you suggesting I trust the judgement of a convicted pedophile what fell for police stings twice?

Are you suggesting I trust the judgement of a convicted pedophile what fell for police stings twice?

Hey, he does a lot, I mean A LOT, of interviews on Russian news. So you can take him at least as seriously as RT.

Honestly after the first time I think it’s your gusto if you get caught. Why isn’t he dead?

This guy did 2 years in prison for being a pedophile. I really don’t give a shit what he thinks. Why are people giving this pervert air time?

He was charged in June 2001 with trying to set up a meeting with an undercover police officer posing as a 16-year-old girl.[37][38] He was charged with a misdemeanor crime of "attempted endangerment of the welfare of a child"

Ritter was arrested again in November 2009[40] over communications with a police decoy he met on an Internet chat site. Police said that he exposed himself, via a web camera, after the officer repeatedly identified himself as a 15-year-old girl.[5]

In October 2011, he received a sentence of one and a half to five and a half years in prison.[3] He was sent to Laurel Highlands state prison in Somerset County, Pennsylvania, in March 2012 and paroled in September 2014.[4][7][8]

And these are just the times he ran into cops posing as underaged girls. How many teen girls do you think he flashed himself to or actually met up with to statutory rape?
Yeah what the actual fuck. How is this guy getting air time?

Dude spends more time "revealing" himself to children then he does revealing truths.
I'll be damned to let a kiddy diddler lecture me.
Fuck that pervert

Ritter is a creep and a dishonest hack. Has he been right about anything ever?

Scott Ritter is a convicted pedophile, a former United Nations Weapons Inspector and US Marine Corps Intelligence Officer with extensive knowledge of child predation.

Fixed that for you

Not clicking

Scott Ritter is a former United Nations Weapons Inspector and US Marine Corps Intelligence Officer with extensive knowledge of Israel War.
He says that
Israel does not want a Palestinian State ,never has won't tolerate it they've talked about it but they knew they were never going to allow it to happen and one of the ways they prevented it from happening was to create a division within Palestinian population so they ,promoted Hamas they funneled money into Hamas they openly collaborated with Hamas even though I don't think Hamas understood they were being collaborated with to and they empowered Hamas

United States is looking at a bigger picture and the bigger picture it requires stability in the Middle East in to do that we need Saudi Arabia on our side we need Iran to be pacified we need the
Arab world to be doing what we want it to do that is our big picture and we're not going to let Israel get in the way it has eliminated the one major obstacle to peace in the Middle East and that is Israeli in transigence about a Palestinian State that's gone

There will be a Palestinian State Israel has no choice but to accept this it will be dictated to them by the United States by the International Community because the International Community is turning on
Israel as we speak as I said you can only drop so many bombs on a helpless civilian population before people call you out for being the war criminals that you are ,so I I think going forward we're
going to be seeing a different Israel and this is the game change

Israel has no right to exist, never has because it wasn't Britain's land to give in 1946. Clearly built during the tail end of the colonial era as a thorn in the arab nations to keep the divide and conquer strategy.

Isn't this dude a child diddler and infamous Russian shill?

I'd take anything he says with a salt mine.

Israel has no right to exist, never has because it wasn't Britain's land to give in 1946. Clearly built during the tail end of the colonial era as a thorn in the arab nations to keep the divide and conquer strategy.

Jews settled in that region a couple thousand years before Islam even existed

But where did they live before 1946 ?
Where should they be if not there, where do they belong which land should they have for their state ?

Back