Opinion US Marine Corps Officer Scott Ritter Reveals truth About Israel War

Your Account

reacted to your score
@Silver
Reaction score
Scott Ritter is a former United Nations Weapons Inspector and US Marine Corps Intelligence Officer with extensive knowledge of Israel War.
He says that
Israel does not want a Palestinian State ,never has won't tolerate it they've talked about it but they knew they were never going to allow it to happen and one of the ways they prevented it from happening was to create a division within Palestinian population so they ,promoted Hamas they funneled money into Hamas they openly collaborated with Hamas even though I don't think Hamas understood they were being collaborated with to and they empowered Hamas

United States is looking at a bigger picture and the bigger picture it requires stability in the Middle East in to do that we need Saudi Arabia on our side we need Iran to be pacified we need the
Arab world to be doing what we want it to do that is our big picture and we're not going to let Israel get in the way it has eliminated the one major obstacle to peace in the Middle East and that is Israeli in transigence about a Palestinian State that's gone

There will be a Palestinian State Israel has no choice but to accept this it will be dictated to them by the United States by the International Community because the International Community is turning on
Israel as we speak as I said you can only drop so many bombs on a helpless civilian population before people call you out for being the war criminals that you are ,so I I think going forward we're
going to be seeing a different Israel and this is the game change

Aliens? Pleaser be about aliens.

This guy did 2 years in prison for being a pedophile. I really don’t give a shit what he thinks. Why are people giving this pervert air time?

He was charged in June 2001 with trying to set up a meeting with an undercover police officer posing as a 16-year-old girl.[37][38] He was charged with a misdemeanor crime of "attempted endangerment of the welfare of a child"

Ritter was arrested again in November 2009[40] over communications with a police decoy he met on an Internet chat site. Police said that he exposed himself, via a web camera, after the officer repeatedly identified himself as a 15-year-old girl.[5]

In October 2011, he received a sentence of one and a half to five and a half years in prison.[3] He was sent to Laurel Highlands state prison in Somerset County, Pennsylvania, in March 2012 and paroled in September 2014.[4][7][8]

And these are just the times he ran into cops posing as underaged girls. How many teen girls do you think he flashed himself to or actually met up with to statutory rape?

It's all been planned for Decades / Centuries guys.

These words have been in print since the 1950's when William Guy Carr's books were written :

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other."

5870300-L.jpg

9780913022344-us.jpg

This guy did 2 years in prison for being a pedophile. I really don’t give a shit what he thinks. Why are people giving this pervert air time?

He was charged in June 2001 with trying to set up a meeting with an undercover police officer posing as a 16-year-old girl.[37][38] He was charged with a misdemeanor crime of "attempted endangerment of the welfare of a child"

Ritter was arrested again in November 2009[40] over communications with a police decoy he met on an Internet chat site. Police said that he exposed himself, via a web camera, after the officer repeatedly identified himself as a 15-year-old girl.[5]

In October 2011, he received a sentence of one and a half to five and a half years in prison.[3] He was sent to Laurel Highlands state prison in Somerset County, Pennsylvania, in March 2012 and paroled in September 2014.[4][7][8]

And these are just the times he ran into cops posing as underaged girls. How many teen girls do you think he flashed himself to or actually met up with to statutory rape?
The Laurel Highlands are a very nice part of Pa.

Scott Ritter is a former United Nations Weapons Inspector and US Marine Corps Intelligence Officer with extensive knowledge of Israel War.
He says that
Israel does not want a Palestinian State ,never has won't tolerate it they've talked about it but they knew they were never going to allow it to happen and one of the ways they prevented it from happening was to create a division within Palestinian population so they ,promoted Hamas they funneled money into Hamas they openly collaborated with Hamas even though I don't think Hamas understood they were being collaborated with to and they empowered Hamas

United States is looking at a bigger picture and the bigger picture it requires stability in the Middle East in to do that we need Saudi Arabia on our side we need Iran to be pacified we need the
Arab world to be doing what we want it to do that is our big picture and we're not going to let Israel get in the way it has eliminated the one major obstacle to peace in the Middle East and that is Israeli in transigence about a Palestinian State that's gone

There will be a Palestinian State Israel has no choice but to accept this it will be dictated to them by the United States by the International Community because the International Community is turning on
Israel as we speak as I said you can only drop so many bombs on a helpless civilian population before people call you out for being the war criminals that you are ,so I I think going forward we're

Well he didn’t burn the kids after raping them but he was willing to go halfway
https://www.timesunion.com/local/article/Scott-Ritter-paroled-in-online-sex-case-5936227.php
Police said that he had tried to lure a 16-year-old girl — actually a Colonie undercover officer posing online — to a Burger King in Menands. That case was later adjourned in contemplation of dismissal — essentially dropped — and the record was sealed. At the time, Ritter suggested that the case was a smear campaign designed to silence him.

choose better heroes

This channel is CCP propaganda, look this guy up

He says that

This is an epic self-own
<45>

Back