Violence/Genocide: Do not condone violence or genocide on a person or group of people. You are free to attack a person or groups ideas but you are crossing the line when calling for violence. This will be heavily enforced in threads with breaking news involving victims.

Opinion What benefit does US get selling weapons and F35s to UAE?

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by Oceanmachine, Sep 12, 2020 at 2:48 PM.

1. ultramanhyata Reclimbing Like Mountain

Oh, so now you're going to pretend you didn't suggest Khashoggi's state sanctioned murder was justified by the fact that he was a "bad guy"? And weren't Floyd and Blake also "bad guys" according to you? Or are you also going to pretend that you've been referring to them as upstanding citizens whose loss is a net negative for society?

You always get driven into a corner and then claim you were never in the car.

2. lfd0311 Pink Belt

You suck at arguing, and at creating strawmen. I absolutely said Kashoggi's killing was ok. Are you still confused? I also said it was nothing like what happened to George Floyd. Are you still confused? It's also nothing like what happened to Jacob Blake, are you confused by this as well? This called projection. Your arguments are full of it. It's why you routinely run from me. Because you can't argue with logic and reasoning, only misplaced emotion and projection.

Where did this happen? Want to see what this actually looks like? Why are you pro-sexual assault of minority women? I'll wait.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2020 at 7:33 AM
  3. ultramanhyata Reclimbing Like Mountain

You live in a fantasy land. But whatever helps you keep your ego massaged I guess.

This exchange involved you making the (false) claim that I didn't know Khashoggi had ties to extremists and making the (false) claim that I brought his murder up to "virtue signal". But tell me more about your good-faith arguments and the offense you take over those who cast aspersions and use straw men.

4. Oceanmachine Purple Belt

Trump says its good to sell weapons to disloyal religious supremacists

So that means most of his followers agree

5. lfd0311 Pink Belt

I'll take an actual response to my actual post. Not this d*cktuck of a response. Here you go. Try again.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2020 at 7:33 AM
  6. Kitafuji Brown Belt

Oh yeah, this just started three years ago. What a dumb ass thing to post.

7. Renard Black Belt

People don't seem to understand that if any country wants weapons, they'll be able to purchase them. Russia is one of the biggest arms exporter, both on and off the books, and many European countries are very involved in this business as well. You're not saving any lives by preventing the US from selling them, all you're doing is losing out on profit that rival nations will then scoop up.

8. MicroBrew Titanium Belt

They won't but they can give access to China or Russia. May not be Russia, but China is a possibility since China helped Saudi with Ballistic Missiles.

UAE can always use the F35s as a leveraging tool against the US, i.e. consider this hypothetical : US is unhappy with UAE but US is under pressure to not put pressure on the UAE because among other things, pushing the UAE away means they will drift into China's orbit and with that give China access to F35 tech. One of the criticisms of the US pulling away from MidEast politics is that it allows China to step in.

9. lfd0311 Pink Belt

10. ultramanhyata Reclimbing Like Mountain

There is never any "there" there in your posting towards me. Responding to you is a waste of time.

But here... I will throw you a bone... Make any decisive claim then provide a clear argument in its favor. If I don't agree with you I will directly challenge your argument. Go.

11. lfd0311 Pink Belt

LOL, dude, what are you babbling about? You ran again. Accept it. I'll wait for your lame attempt to try to explain how you didn't actually tuck tail and run in this thread, as per usual.

12. ultramanhyata Reclimbing Like Mountain

I gave you an opportunity to put up or shut up. You chose to take a dump and beat your chest. But it helps me understand why you're so enamored with Donny. You probably think he knocked it out of the park at the town hall last night. As he proved himself a master of the dump and thump. :rolleyes:

13. lfd0311 Pink Belt

Damn, preemptively, called out on d*cktucking and still did it anyway. You must think other people can't read.

Let's see if you'll dodge it for a third time. I bet you will, while acting like I'm the one dodging.