What are your all time HW rankings?

Your ability to read is questionable.

Is Antonio Tarver on anybody's #1/#2 list? Didn't think so.
Get some historical perspective, assess their careers, seriously, then come back here. Right now, your assessments are mediocre.

Get some historical perspective, assess their careers, seriously, then come back here. Right now, your assessments are mediocre.
I've watched both of their careers since Rings mate. You aren't the only one who has been watching this shit for nearly 30 years.

Your opinion and points would make us believe that you think Big Nog is in the #1 spot. You and I both know that isn't true.

hmmm... nah. The problem is that ya dont understand the difference between legacy & H2H confrontations.

Helax, dude, dont make it personal, bring arguments, not sissy talk.
I believe you were the first to use a comment like "you don't know what you're talking about"...........pretty much your favourite line, according to your post history.

I've watched both of their careers since Rings mate. You aren't the only one who has been watching this shit for nearly 30 years.

Your opinion and points would make us believe that you think Big Nog is in the #1 spot. You and I both know that isn't true.
hmmm...nah. This is not Gono´s narrative.

Your ridiculous narrative is that Fedor is way ahead of Fedor, legacy-wise, thanks to 3 (!) beatings (callin´the 2nd fight a beatin´, tho...)which is a fallacy.

Gono´s narrative: it´s actually pretty close between these 2 > which means Im OK if ya have Fedor #1, but I cant let ya say that the gap is huge.

Got it?

1. Fedor
2. Stipe
3. Werdum
4. Cain
5. Nogueira
6. JDS
7. DC
8. Cro Cop
9. Overeem
10. Arlovski

hmmm...nah. This is not Gono´s narrative.

Your ridiculous narrative is that Fedor is way ahead of Fedor, legacy-wise, thanks to 3 (!) beatings (callin´the 2nd fight a beatin´, tho...)which is a fallacy.

Gono´s narrative: it´s actually pretty close between these 2 > which means Im OK if ya have Fedor #1, but I cant let ya say that the gap is huge.

Got it?

The gap is 43 minutes and 52 seconds of complete domination. In a tight race head to head, that's a pretty big factor mate.

ahhh... now you´re makin´it interestin´.

Please be my guest, expose & destroy Gono, one-on-one:

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/...t-16-siamese-brothers-the-2-hw-goats.3851935/
I've read many of your breakdowns, and you bring good topics of discussion. You've simply overblown what I said, didn't read properly and are now backtracking.

Even funnier is the fact that there are only about 4 of us putting Nog at the 2 spot and you're arguing with one of them.......

I truly feel that a healthy Cain was the baddest fighter we have ever seen, unfortunately his performances don't really justify it. Fedor still has to be at #1, Stipe and Werdum need to be up there as well, Ubereem could be in the top 5 for accomplishements?

The gap is 43 minutes and 52 seconds of complete domination. In a tight race head to head, that's a pretty big factor mate.
That´s what Im talkin´about, mate,ya have a rather poor understandin´of the real problematic here..

Legacy-wise, strength of schedule is more essential. Period..

I've read many of your breakdowns, and you bring good topics of discussion. You've simply overblown what I said, didn't read properly and are now backtracking.

Even funnier is the fact that there are only about 4 of us putting Nog at the 2 spot and you're arguing with one of them.......
funny that ya´re sayin´that I dont read properly & that Im backtrackin´since that Decons was written with this very same narrative...last year... read the OP of that Decons.

That´s what Im talkin´about, mate,ya have a rather poor understandin´of the real problematic here..

Legacy-wise, strength of schedule is more essential. Period..
I 100% agree in 99.9% of cases. But we're talking about a tight race between the #1 and #2. Big Nog's resume is not so much deeper so as to counter-act the reality that Fedor mopped him twice in his prime.

1. Fedor
2. Stipe
3. Werdum
4. Cain
5. Nogueira
6. JDS
7. DC
8. Cro Cop
9. Overeem
10. Arlovski

Big Nog has as many top 10 wins as Cain has wins period, maybe even 1-2 more, I know he has at least 14.

I 100% agree in 99.9% of cases. But we're talking about a tight race between the #1 and #2. Big Nog's resume is not so much deeper so as to counter-act the reality that Fedor mopped him twice in his prime.
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

I thought he mopped him THRICE?lmao

See who´s backtrackin´now, for real?

Anyway, now understand that I have no probz (see that Decons, written last year! no backtrackin´!lmao) with ya havin´Fedor #1, my beef is about the gap.

funny that ya´re sayin´that I dont read properly & that Im backtrackin´since that Decons was written with this very same narrative...last year... read the OP of that Decons.

More reading problems.....the reference to backtracking was your approach to me today, not to do with any previous assessments.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

I thought he mopped him THRICE?lmao

See who´s backtrackin´now, for real?

Anyway, now understand that I have no probz (see that Decons, written last year! no backtrackin´!lmao) with ya havin´Fedor #1, my beef is about the gap.

The gap is two full fights of one-sided beatdowns. Not sure what world you're living in, but in the spectrum of MMA, that's big.

@gono btw Your bigger concern should be with convincing the nubs that Nog even deserves the #2 spot. Not arguing semantics about perceived "gaps" between #1 and #2.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back