What are your all time HW rankings?

Are we talking ability or resume?

On resume its Fedor > Stipe > Werdum > Big Nog

When it comes to ability, I think prime Cain, JDS and Ubereem were about as dangerous as it gets. Also DC probably could have put together a hell of a resume if he'd stayed at HW.

The fuck? No DC, is this a troll post? He's undeniably top 5, I'd argue top 3.

DC doesn't have enough HW fights against top competition. DC only has 7 fights at HW against top competition. Bigfoot, Mir, Nelson, Barnett, Lewis, Stipe x2.

Are we talking ability or resume?

On resume its Fedor > Stipe > Werdum > Big Nog

When it comes to ability, I think prime Cain, JDS and Ubereem were about as dangerous as it gets. Also DC probably could have put together a hell of a resume if he'd stayed at HW.

I would say resume matters more than hypothetical situations that didn't happen.

1. Dan Severn
2. Fedor
3. Cormier

Strikeforce Bigfoot right after fedor fight
Blackbeast ranked top guy regardless of what we think
Roy nelson back when he was knocking out top 10 guys

Thats 6-1 at hw vs top 10 guys
1 loss at hw to the current champ
Easily top 10

We're not discussing top 10, he said top 3 and top 5 which isn't true. Talent wise yes but resume wise no.

Also Roy was not knocking out top 10 guys at the time. He knocked out Kongo and Dave Herman from what I remember. He also beat Crocop. None were top 10.

We're not discussing top 10, he said top 3 and top 5 which isn't true. Talent wise yes but resume wise no.

Also Roy was not knocking out top 10 guys at the time. He knocked out Kongo and Dave Herman from what I remember. He also beat Crocop. None were top 10.

My mistake. Ts listed 10 so I thought thats what it was..

Fedor crocop bignog werdum jds cain stipe

cormier

mir barnett overeem lesnar

Arlovksi couture Sylvia sergei

Last edited:
Havin´Fedor GOAT & Nog outside TOP3 is a complete nonsense, tho...

I only count fighters from 2000ish onwards because it's just a different sport before that. I have:

1) Fedor
2) Stipe
3) Cain
4) JDS
5) Big Nog
6) Sylvia
7) Lesnar
8) Mir
9) Cro Cop
10) Randy

Big Nog nearly as as many top 10 wins as Cain has fights period. You are also missing Werdum who should be top 4 along with Big Nog, Stipe and Fedor.

Who the fuck are you?

My point was about OP, not you, and Lesnar is on his list.

Who the fuck are you? If you are replying to a particular post then reply to a particular post. You replied to me talking about Lesnar.

Edit: and now you have deleted you posts for some reason.

Why? When both were at the top of the UFC HW division Sylvia went 2-1 over Arlovski.
And that's all he has over Arlovski. Frank Mir beat Nogueira twice. Doesn't mean Mir is better than Nogueira. Just doesn't work that way. Arlovskis longevity and resume are far more impressive.

1. Fedor
2. Big Nog
3. Werdum
4. Stipe
5. JDS
6. Cain
7. Barnett
8. Sylvia
9. Cro Cop
10. Overeem

IMO the top 5 is easy(though Werdum and Stipe are close to interchangeable) once you get passed them it gets difficult to rank 6-10.

DC didn't make my top 10 due to lack of HW fights against top level guys same for Couture since they both split time between HW and LHW.

Good list, good logic.

He kod schaub struve herman cropop and mitrione. Losing only by decisions to mir jds werdum and stipe. He was a genuinely a threat and he went and koed bignog right after he fought Cormier

Roy nelson was ranked 8th by media members the year they fought

A top 10 win is a top 10 win Cormier has 7 that's significant. . cain has 8 or 9 jds has 11.

They have more hw fights but also more loses

Last edited:
Imagine putting Trevor Berbick on a GOAT HW list because he beat Ali.

Oh boy....

What is wrong with you?

I commented about the OP.

YOU replied with DC's limited HW record.

I replied to that with the record of a guy who has an equally limited but worse record who is on the OP list--i.e. what I was talking about that you chose to reply to.

Fuck off.

You did not reply to the OP, your comment could have been about any post in here, then you deleted the post proving that you didn't reply to the OP's post.

If you want people to know what post you are replying to then actually reply to the post. It's not that difficult.

Roy Nelson probably has the greatest HW resume of all-time (win or lose).

Back