What are your all time HW rankings?

Going purely on how good they were in their prime...

1 Fedor
2 Cain
3 Stipe
4 Werdum / Nog tie
5 DC
6 Lesnar
7 Overeem
8 Crocop
9 JDS
10 Randleman

FIGHT ME.

Actually it's impossible to really rank them... Different eras, different opponents, some juicing, some not.

Going purely on how good they were in their prime...

1 Fedor
2 Cain
3 Stipe
4 Werdum / Nog tie
5 DC
6 Lesnar
7 Overeem
8 Crocop
9 JDS
10 Randleman

FIGHT ME.

Actually it's impossible to really rank them... Different eras, different opponents, some juicing, some not.
Again, that gap between Fedor & Nog doesnt make sense. His legacy relies heavily on Nog´s.

DC has a great HW resume but I wonder how much him spending a good deal of his career at LHW affects anything? I also think he may have lost a lot of respect from the blatant eyepokes. I was always a fan of DC until he showed his true colors trying to take a man’s eye out. That’s fresh in peoples’ minds too when they think of DC. Just a couple thoughts.
See I cant shit talk you at all with a post like that!!! I would have dc in my top 10 and easily top 5, so either way its an opinion and a good discussion

See I cant shit talk you at all with a post like that!!! I would have dc in my top 10 and easily top 5, so either way its an opinion and a good discussion
It’s almost as if we can disagree but still take others’ opinions into account and still hold our own opinions while being respectful. Who’d a thunk it here on Sherdog? Good lookin out.

1)Fedor
2)Big Nog
3)Werdum
4)Miocic
5)Cain
6)Filipovic
7)Dos Santos
8)Cormier
9)Barnett
10)Arlovski

Fedor Emilanenko
Antonio Rodrigo Nougeria
Mirko Filipovic
Stipe Miocic
Igor Vovchanchyn
Josh Barnett
Fabricio Werdum
Junior Dos Santos
Cain Velasquez
Pedro Rizzo

DC/Stipe
Fedor
Werdum
Big Nog

the rest can all line up around each other, some greats for sure

I don't see how you can be anywhere close to a top all time HW when your entire competition is as ancient as Stipe's.

He has legit not defeated anyone good in their athletic primes.
In fact, the last time he fought someone in their 20s, the amazing and ATG Stefan Struve, he got knocked the fuck out.

lmao.

You're right, I put Sylvia ahead cause his time as champion in the UFC was longer and when they were 1 and 2 in the UFC Sylvia had the advantage but overall Arlovski's resume is like 3-4 wins better.
Whoa, did we just have a productive debate on Sherdog? Go us.

The fuck? No DC, is this a troll post? He's undeniably top 5, I'd argue top 3.

DC has only 5 top ten wins at hw. His resume is extremely limited compared to guys like Werdum, Nog, and even junior

If you're talking "Best hw fighter list" than maybe DC is top 5. But that's something different

Again, that gap between Fedor & Nog doesnt make sense. His legacy relies heavily on Nog´s.

As stated, I was basing it purely upon how good I felt a man was in his prime, and was not factoring in anything else, such as a fighter's relationship to another fighter.

I genuinely think Cain is better than Stipe, and that Stipe is better than Nog. Sorry. I'm trying not to take this too seriously, bro, hence I said it's impossible to have an agreement. You say toe-may-toe, and I say Cain and Stipe are better.

As stated, I was basing it purely upon how good I felt a man was in his prime, and was not factoring in anything else, such as a fighter's relationship to another fighter.

I genuinely think Cain is better than Stipe, and that Stipe is better than Nog. Sorry. I'm trying not to take this too seriously, bro, hence I said it's impossible to have an agreement. You say toe-may-toe, and I say Cain and Stipe are better.
hmm.. nah. Not H2H.
I meant: His legacy relies heavily on Nog´s, because Fedor´s résumé has a problem of strength of schedule, somehow...

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/...t-16-siamese-brothers-the-2-hw-goats.3851935/

Back