What are they planning in the next 14 years?

i'll check it out.... though, ill be honest i have a hard time believing the anti-Israel crowd. We kinda see the hatred for Jews worldwide and it makes you wonder if this is just the case here.

I see those that are Christians using Revelation 3 9 to justify their hate for Jews, but i don't agree with it.

I'm a Pro-Israel guy, but ill check out the video.

I would be careful. A lot of 'Christian's like to take the 'prophetical' parts of the Old Testament and then claim it while then going off non-proven and faulty parts of the NT. My main point is that people like Freedman are crazy and completely distort what Judaism or Jews are about. I looked this guy up and the fact that he was involved with so many anti-American, extremists, and radical anti-Semites and his wild claims being unproven makes me see him for what he was which is a deceiver.

Today there is a new guy "brother nathaniel" who claims to 'know the truth' and continually asks for money. In general id avoid those types. In any case I believe in God and try to avoid those whom often speak an ungodly/distorted messages.

You and soa make a great couple. Also, how does it feel to have fear run every aspect of your life? That must be hell on your nerves.....

Are you religious? I am just curious?

I don't believe the world is as safe and 'tolerant' as some in the west think. In fact I think some in the west are quite sheltered and are often oblivious to certain truths of our world so to speak. I also, do not agree with the OP and the end times and "jesus return".

Are you religious? I am just curious?

I don't believe the world is as safe and 'tolerant' as some in the west think. In fact I think some in the west are quite sheltered and are often oblivious to certain truths of our world so to speak. I also, do not agree with the OP and the end times and "jesus return".

for the record...i said nothing of "end times" or "Jesus' return".

I do believe as far as the interenational stage, we all have to be put on a level playing field for the beast system to take place though. so, i expect things to get worse before they get worse...er

Cliffs
:
  • UN proposes Agenda 2030 which is a mass overhaul to unify the world, finances, and to eliminate poverty, and to eliminate any more violence in the world by the year 2030​
  • How does one eliminate poverty at the current amount of population we have today? This is one way
  • How do they propose to eliminate all violence and unite the world? What usually has to happen for total peace?​

Agenda 2030
This Agenda is a plan of action for people, planet and prosperity. It also seeks to strengthen universal peace in larger freedom. We recognise that eradicating poverty in all its forms and dimensions, including extreme poverty, is the greatest global challenge and an indispensable requirement for sustainable development. All countries and all stakeholders, acting in collaborative partnership, will implement this plan. We are resolved to free the human race from the tyranny of poverty and want and to heal and secure our planet. We are determined to take the bold and transformative steps which are urgently needed to shift the world onto a sustainable and resilient path. As we embark on this collective journey, we pledge that no one will be left behind. The 17 Sustainable Development Goals and 169 targets which we are announcing today demonstrate the scale and ambition of this new universal Agenda. They seek to build on the Millennium Development Goals and complete what these did not achieve. They seek to realize the human rights of all and to achieve gender equality and the empowerment of all women and girls. They are integrated and indivisible and balance the three dimensions of sustainable development: the economic, social and environmental.
The 5 P's, which focuses will be on first the people, planet, prosperity, peace and partnership

• People We are determined to end poverty and hunger, in all their forms and dimensions, and to ensure that all human beings can fulfil their potential in dignity and equality and in a healthy environment.
  • Planet We are determined to protect the planet from degradation, including through sustainable consumption and production, sustainably managing its natural resources and taking urgent action on climate change, so that it can support the needs of the present and future generations.
  • Prosperity We are determined to ensure that all human beings can enjoy prosperous and fulfilling lives and that economic, social and technological progress occurs in harmony with nature.
  • Peace We are determined to foster peaceful, just and inclusive societies which are free from fear and violence. There can be no sustainable development without peace and no peace without sustainable development.
  • Partnership We are determined to mobilize the means required to implement this Agenda through a revitalised Global Partnership for Sustainable Development, based on a spirit of strengthened global solidarity, focussed in particular on the needs of the poorest and most vulnerable and with the participation of all countries, all stakeholders and all people.
So how will the UN or the New World Order achieve these 5 provisions? They've narrowed them down to 17 goals in hopes of achieving their goals. They go as followed:

Goal 1. End poverty in all its forms everywhere

Goal 2. End hunger, achieve food security and improved nutrition and promote sustainable agriculture

Goal 3. Ensure healthy lives and promote well-being for all at all ages

Goal 4. Ensure inclusive and equitable quality education and promote lifelong learning opportunities for all

Goal 5. Achieve gender equality and empower all women and girls

Goal 6. Ensure availability and sustainable management of water and sanitation for all

Goal 7. Ensure access to affordable, reliable, sustainable and modern energy for all

Goal 8. Promote sustained, inclusive and sustainable economic growth, full and productive employment and decent work for all

Goal 9. Build resilient infrastructure, promote inclusive and sustainable industrialization and foster innovation

Goal 10. Reduce inequality within and among countries

Goal 11. Make cities and human settlements inclusive, safe, resilient and sustainable

Goal 12. Ensure sustainable consumption and production patterns

Goal 13. Take urgent action to combat climate change and its impacts

Goal 14. Conserve and sustainably use the oceans, seas and marine resources for sustainable development

Goal 15. Protect, restore and promote sustainable use of terrestrial ecosystems, sustainably manage forests, combat desertification, and halt and reverse land degradation and halt biodiversity loss

Goal 16. Promote peaceful and inclusive societies for sustainable development, provide access to justice for all and build effective, accountable and inclusive institutions at all levels

Goal 17. Strengthen the means of implementation and revitalize the global partnership for sustainable development

If you wish to read up on these yourself and read about it in more detail you can go to the UN website here:
https://sustainabledevelopment.un.org/post2015/transformingourworld

Now all of these sound like very lovely goals. But somehow they can be strikingly similar to something else we've seen....

Georgia_guidestones.jpg

What do the Georgia Guide stones share that is so similar to the goals of the UN? Let's take a look:

• Guide reproduction wisely — improving fitness and diversity.
  • Unite humanity with a living new language.
  • Rule passion — faith — tradition — and all things with tempered reason.
  • Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
  • Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
  • Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
  • Balance personal rights with social duties.
  • Prize truth — beauty — love — seeking harmony with the infinite.
  • Be not a cancer on the earth — Leave room for nature — Leave room for nature
All very lovely. Oh oops...forgot the first one, which is:

1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
..that doesn't sound as lovely.

Now this isn't the first time a government has proposed such a thing promising peace and prosperity among everyone. One only needs to go back to 1933 to a man who shared similar goals for his country:

article-2270540-173EDBF0000005DC-299_634x482.jpg

What was it that he promised?

Peace- Hitler promised to oppose communism within Germany. This was especially appealing to a middle class hurting from the chaos of the depression-era Weimar Germany intent on maintaining law and order.

Prosperity and Partnership- Along with the revocation of Versailles, Hitler promised the upper class a strong central government, which would protect their economic interests. To the owners of industrial capacity, he promised opposition to unionization, while at the same time, Hitler promised jobs to the working class

Farmers and citizens of rural Germany were promised an increase in prices for agricultural products. To women, particularly those of a conservative bent, Hitler promised an emphasis on morality and family values
All very glorious things until you see how they go about achieving these goals.

It's interesting how they word their goal on addressing poverty:

eradicate extreme poverty for all people everywhere, currently measured as people living on less than $1.25 a day
How exactly will they "eradicate" extreme poverty? Well let's ask Dr. Charles Arntzen who is plant molecular biology and protein engineering, as well as the utilization of plant biotechnology for enhancement of food quality and value, for expression of pharmacological products in transgenic plants, and for overcoming health and agricultural constraints in the developing world (according to wikipedia) He was also one of the guys working on experimental vaccinations for ebola:

Let's see what he has to say about how to address the poverty problem in this short 48 second youtube clip when asked:

For those who wish not to wash the video he say's the following after being how can we be expectd to feed a planet that will soon be 8 billion people he says this: "Has anyone seen the movie contagion? That's the answer! Go and use genetic engineering to create a better virus. 25% of the worlds population go into contagion" and then later says the question is outrageous cause it's impossible...so that's the solution. for those who wish to watch the whole interview you can see it here:

How exactly does the UN think they will solve this problem of poverty with the population exploding?

The UN will play a big factor in all of this in the next 14 years. And in 2017 the Secretary General of the UN is up for grabs. Interesting enough it is rumored this man may throw his hat into the ring:

44_barack_obama%5B1%5D.jpg

Source: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jan/8/l-todd-wood-netanyahu-leading-effort-thwart-obama-/

We've seen what Obama can do on the National stage it'll be interesting to see what he can do on the INTERNATIONAL stage.

Thoughts on the Agenda 2030? And will it be beneficial to the world or are there underlying motives behind this on how they plan to accomplish these goals?

Let's hear what the sherbros have to say!

But the UN cant even handle ISIS, Taliban before them, the Boko Harem, etc.

So are you saying we need someone like Hitler?

I thought you were describing the plans of SPECTRE from a james bond movie

I got to "maintain humanity under 500,000,000."
I'm happy with that.

If I didn't have an open mind, I wouldn't consider reading the Bible or conversing with christians at all. But like I said, I don't believe the Bible is the "word of God".

Deism is a closer concept to any kind of religion that I can abide by.

I think he was saying to keep an open mind that the Bible is the word of God. I'm going to go out on a limb here and say whatever concept you have of "Deism", spirituality, or God is going to leave you unfulfilled, dissatisfied, and provide you with no answers.

It's basically a blueprint on how to empower the rich and turn the rest of the world into their slaves.

I think he was saying to keep an open mind that the Bible is the word of God. I'm going to go out on a limb here and say whatever concept you have of "Deism", spirituality, or God is going to leave you unfulfilled, dissatisfied, and provide you with no answers.
What kind of answers? Also, why is Deism in quotation marks?

Last edited:
TLDR. But yes we have too many people on the earth. The ocean levels are decreasing because of more people holding water in their body

name the last time the UN accomplished its goals somewhere lol.

again, you NWO types are giving far too much credit to the alleged shadowy figures.

I would be careful. A lot of 'Christian's like to take the 'prophetical' parts of the Old Testament and then claim it while then going off non-proven and faulty parts of the NT. My main point is that people like Freedman are crazy and completely distort what Judaism or Jews are about. I looked this guy up and the fact that he was involved with so many anti-American, extremists, and radical anti-Semites and his wild claims being unproven makes me see him for what he was which is a deceiver.

Today there is a new guy "brother nathaniel" who claims to 'know the truth' and continually asks for money. In general id avoid those types. In any case I believe in God and try to avoid those whom often speak an ungodly/distorted messages.
What are some of his wild unproven claims?

Nathanial is obviously an insignificant crypto.

And what exactly are you basing that conclusion on? Maybe your mind is the closed one?

You know I just can't wrap my mind around this, that you would think that someone's spiritual journey is in vain because they don't accept that the Creator of the universe has written a frickin' book. That was such an arrogant post on your part. SMH.

Last edited:
As a Reptilian Overlord I am not all too concerned, I'll just keep on slithering.

And what exactly are you basing that conclusion on? Maybe your mind is the closed one?

You know I just can't wrap my mind around this, that you would think that someone's spiritual journey is in vain because they don't accept that the Creator of the universe has written a frickin' book. That was such an arrogant post on your part. SMH.
To be fair, TCK says he doesn't follow any organized religion... ;) Yet feels the need to judge another one's spirituality because they don't follow the Christian bible.

Back