What are they planning in the next 14 years?

Thank you for the time you put into the threads, Colby.

Too Insane, Didn't Read

escalator-spin_gif-bin-090313.gif

i'm still not seeing the insanity. These are the proposed goals of the UN haha.... I'm just asking how they plan to accomplish these goals cause that's the only thing they didn't publish.

so if the UN ever comes out with anything that you guys don't like to think about you just going to do the ol TOO LONG DIDN'T READ and keep browsing through the tv?

i'm still not seeing the insanity. These are the proposed goals of the UN haha.... I'm just asking how they plan to accomplish these goals cause that's the only thing they didn't publish.

so if the UN ever comes out with anything that you guys don't like to think about you just going to do the ol TOO LONG DIDN'T READ and keep browsing through the tv?

It's amazing that you don't see why people think you're a loon

- Group says it wants to feed starving people, end war, and bring people together
- Doesn't post immediate plan
- In Colby's warped mind, he automatically assumes the plan is kill everyone

Yeah pretty much man.

But if you think about it from our standpoint and i'm guessing from an atheist stand point (i think you're an atheist? Correct) Do you really think it would be fathomable for the created to completely understand the creator? Should the created really have ALL the answers of the world? No of course not. It's beyond us.

And God has even told us that His ways are higher than anything that we can comprehend. Just like trying to fully understand the trinity...i mean that is BEYOND our intellect. 3 in one? But separate? How? I don't know but bible teaches it and i believe it.

And honestly if it was so easy to understand life...i think i'd be a bit skeptical cause science has proven that in itself that life is SOO Complicated, i mean that's why we change theories every 10 years. We have the smartest men in the world working on trying to figure out the existence and how we can to be and the spend their entire lives just spinning their wheels.

It's kinda nice to just say you know what? I don't know all the answers but i know where the answers come from: God. God is in control it's in His hands. Just sit back and only thing i have to rely on is learn to be totally depend on Jesus Christ and His work. That's my struggle. Just learning just to let things go and keep it in God's hands and trust that He is in complete control.
No, I'm not an atheist. Closer to an agnostic/deist, I can't tell you if there is a God or not, but if so, it would have created the universe and then let things go naturally without any guiding/etc. Which is why I believe that a God and evolution could co-exist. I don't follow any organized religion, and I believe the Bible to be a book written by men, not any deity.

I capitalize things like God and the Bible to show respect for those who are Christians, and I enjoy having philosophical discussions regarding the Bible, but I don't take it to heart and I'm certainly not a Bible literalist. I think the book has some good things, some bad things, and some insane things that make for better fairy tales than a literal interpretation of the beginning and end of times. Like having plant life before a sun, etc. just doesn't make any sense from a natural and scientific standpoint. But it's all very interesting, which is why I participate in these kinds of threads. But I certainly don't believe in demons, ghosts, spiritual possession, etc. yet I believe that for some people, having faith is a good thing, and I understand spirituality to a certain extent. I've just never felt any hand or voice of God personally. And I don't believe in using one's religion to control others.

Last edited:
I'm down sounds like they have positive goals.

Global government can't not emerge. Because of that it carries no spooky liability on a conceptual level. I read various CFR proposals and speeches, and I'm aware of the UN, and the proposals, resolutions, etc that give me pause are far outnumbered by the benign. We have had global government for approximately 100 years now. When is the spooky thing going to happen?

I agree that there is nothing inherently wrong with it theoretically, and I can see the appeal. The concerns lie in what it is supposed to ultimately look like and the nature of a global power monopoly by people who will kill and wage war without batting an eye, and who see the masses as expendable resources.

The true intentions are rarely revealed through speeches and publications which act as a PR front. If that was the case we might as well conclude that the Iraq war was waged out of a desire for freedom, liberation, peace, and prosperity for all.

It's amazing that you don't see why people think you're a loon

- Group says it wants to feed starving people, end war, and bring people together
- Doesn't post immediate plan
- In Colby's warped mind, he automatically assumes the plan is kill everyone

This is what I dont' get either...

it's very similar to the thread in which Colby and others alluded to the notion that the Pope may be the anti-Christ...

and the reasons they gave was, "he was open to baptize aliens and that he cares too much for the environment and everyone, regardless of their faith..."

I was like WTF!?!?

Let me get this straight...because the Pope acts Christ like, he is the Anti CHrist...

This obsession with this "new world order" was very comical at first, now it's just pathetic.

No, I', not an atheist. Closer to an agnostic/deist, I can't tell you if there is a God or not, but if so, it would have created the universe and then let things go naturally without any guiding/etc. Which is why I believe that a God and evolution could co-exist. I don't follow any organized religion and believe the Bible to be a book written by men, not any deity.

Well here's my opinion...just opinion of course. The angels rebelled against God. Lucifer and his minions were kicked out of heaven. God then created man. God created man lower than angels (Hebrews 2 7). Christians will be judges over the unfaithful angels or demons (1 Corinthians 6 3). I think God created man for his own pleasure (revelation 4 11) and i think to show the unfaithful angels that humans even though their weaker, less intelligent, they're still better waay better off then them when they depend on God. Jesus said, "my power is made perfect in weakness."

Seek after Jesus Christ, seek and you will find.

Well here's my opinion...just opinion of course. The angels rebelled against God. Lucifer and his minions were kicked out of heaven. God then created man. God created man lower than angels (Hebrews 2 7). Christians will be judges over the unfaithful angels or demons (1 Corinthians 6 3). I think God created man for his own pleasure (revelation 4 11) and i think to show the unfaithful angels that humans even though their weaker, less intelligent, they're still better waay better off then them when they depend on God. Jesus said, "my power is made perfect in weakness."

I added a bit more after I made the post, to clarify some things.

This is what I dont' get either...

it's very similar to the thread in which Colby and others alluded to the notion that the Pope may be the anti-Christ...

and the reasons they gave was, "he was open to baptize aliens and that he cares too much for the environment and everyone, regardless of their faith..."

I was like WTF!?!?

Let me get this straight...because the Pope acts Christ like, he is the Anti CHrist...

This obsession with this "new world order" was very comical at first, now it's just pathetic.

haha man you're way off. I never said the pope was the antichrist. I said he's a false prophet- meaning he's spreading something contrary to the word of God, the bible. He's trying to unify all religions and saying we all worship the same 'god'....wrong!

And this kids, is why you should never smoke crack.
maxresdefault.jpg

So if this was all predicted in the Bible, shouldnt we accept the inevitable and let the Illuminati/NWO/UN fulfill the prophecies? It is required before Jesus comes back, so you should embrace it. Dont worry, fam. We'll take care of things back here while you float up to heaven.

I agree that there is nothing inherently wrong with it theoretically, and I can see the appeal. The concerns lie in what it is supposed to ultimately look like and the nature of a global power monopoly by people who will kill and wage war without batting an eye, and who see the masses as expendable resources.

The true intentions are rarely revealed through speeches and publications which act as a PR front. If that was the case we might as well conclude that the Iraq war was waged out of a desire for freedom, liberation, peace, and prosperity for all.
Iraq was a nearly unilateral action by a member acting in bad faith (and at least the UK co-conspiring). People should be in prison for that. But that's an example of a rogue action that defied the UN inspection led by Blix. In the case of Iraq, respect for the global process would not have yielded a war. That would be an argument for the UN, were it not also for the dubious justification for aggression that was cynically built by the US upon a prior UN resolution.

No, I'm not an atheist. Closer to an agnostic/deist, I can't tell you if there is a God or not, but if so, it would have created the universe and then let things go naturally without any guiding/etc. Which is why I believe that a God and evolution could co-exist. I don't follow any organized religion, and I believe the Bible to be a book written by men, not any deity.

I capitalize things like God and the Bible to show respect for those who are Christians, and I enjoy having philosophical discussions regarding the Bible, but I don't take it to heart and I'm certainly not a Bible literalist. I think the book has some good things, some bad things, and some insane things that make for better fairy tales than a literal interpretation of the beginning and end of times. Like having plant life before a sun, etc. just doesn't make any sense from a natural and scientific standpoint. But it's all very interesting, which is why I participate in these kinds of threads. But I certainly don't believe in demons, ghosts, spiritual possession, etc. yet I believe that for some people, having faith is a good thing, and I understand spirituality to a certain extent. I've just never felt any hand or voice of God personally. And I don't believe in using one's religion to control others.

Well at least your semi-open to the bible. That's a start. I'll be honest i use to think the gifts of the spirit was for back in the biblical days until about 4 or 5 months ago, just cause i never experienced 'supernatural' or the 'voice of God" or anything...i mean i thought 'yeah it's possible' but was kinda skeptical i guess.

But i think God is leading me to people now in the last 4 or 5 months and it's really cool to see. Stuff that can't be explained from natural stances. You should really studying the bible and putting the words of Jesus into practice, it's pretty cool man for real. But i know what rip is talking about when he said that sometimes God will lead him to people, i never experienced it before until like the last 6 months and it's really cool to experience.

Iraq was a nearly unilateral action by a member acting in bad faith (and at least the UK co-conspiring). People should be in prison for that. But that's an example of a rogue action that defied the UN inspection led by Blix. In the case of Iraq, respect for the global process would not have yielded a war. That would be an argument for the UN, were it not also for the dubious justification for aggression that cynically built by the US upon a prior UN resolution.

The UN is just global infrastructure the same way the American government is national infrustructure. Outside of that is the international Oligarchy (central banking cartel, oil, MIC, drugs giants, etc) which model a mafia of sorts and this group is more powerful and will control the UN and future global government.

The UN will always look like the good guy while other orgs do the dirty work.

The US is currently being used as a global hit man of sorts, but it's working towards the larger global project. The NSA, DARPA, Google, and other global spy grid and control systems being built are fully intended to be incorporated in the global infrastructure.

Big lols that user KILL KILL has the best comment in this thread

Well at least your semi-open to the bible. That's a start. I'll be honest i use to think the gifts of the spirit was for back in the biblical days until about 4 or 5 months ago, just cause i never experienced 'supernatural' or the 'voice of God" or anything...i mean i thought 'yeah it's possible' but was kinda skeptical i guess.

But i think God is leading me to people now in the last 4 or 5 months and it's really cool to see. Stuff that can't be explained from natural stances. You should really studying the bible and putting the words of Jesus into practice, it's pretty cool man for real. But i know what rip is talking about when he said that sometimes God will lead him to people, i never experienced it before until like the last 6 months and it's really cool to experience.
Yeah, I'm not an organized religion kind of guy. Jesus had some good teachings, some that even his most hardcore followers don't follow, but I don't think the Bible was written by the word of God, but rather men with human agendas. And I like to think that it's okay to continue to search for answers (real answers), either through science, religion, or otherwise, without stopping and thinking one has all of the answers in a 2000 year old book. Some refuse certain concepts simply because it "goes against their beliefs", and it feels like the world is passing them by. But yes, the world and everything in it is extremely complicated, it's nice to know that humans are capable of finding certain truths and to continue searching without any handicaps or restrictions.

The UN is just global infrastructure the same way the American government is national infrustructure. Outside of that is the international Oligarchy (central banking cartel, oil, MIC, drugs giants, etc) which model a mafia of sorts and this group is more powerful and will control the UN and future global government.

The UN will always look like the good guy while other orgs do the dirty work.

The US is currently being used as a global hit man of sorts, but it's working towards the larger global project.
I see it as a situation where the US has disproportionate influence in global affairs, and an undeserved immunity due to our economic and military status. We pull a lot of strings there; we obstruct the global process and have rarely been held to any sort of account. Not that we're the hit man, but rather that we're a bully. I think that's accurate, and I think the view that we're being led around by global leaders to our detriment is fiction.

I see it as a situation where the US has disproportionate influence in global affairs, and an undeserved immunity due to our economic and military status. We pull a lot of strings there; we obstruct the global process and have rarely been held to any sort of account. Not that we're the hit man, but rather that we're a bully. I think that's accurate, and I think the view that we're being led around by global leaders to our detriment is fiction.

Fair enough. I view the power structure as more international (with a large presence in the US but not all that loyal to the US) and the US as a nation is expending a lot of resources building a global system that it will ultimately cede sovereignty too.

From what I can tell, CFR historian Caroll Quigley is correct here:

“In addition to their power over government, based on government financing and personal influence, bankers could steer governments in ways they wished them to go by other pressures. Since most government officials felt ignorant of finance, they sought advice from bankers whom they considered to be experts in the field. The history of the last century shows...that the advice given to governments by bankers, like the advice they gave to industrialists, was consistently good for bankers, but was often disastrous for governments, businessmen, and the people generally. Such advice could be enforced, if necessary, by manipulation of exchanges, gold flows, discount rates, and even levels of business activity.” -Carroll Quigley in his book Tragedy and Hope page 62 (ScreenShot)

“The powers of financial capitalism had (a) far-reaching aim, nothing less than to create a world system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole. This system was to be controlled in a feudalist fashion by the central banks of the world acting in concert, by secret agreements arrived at in frequent meetings and conferences. …Each central bank...sought to dominate its government by its ability to control Treasury loans, to manipulate foreign exchanges, to influence the level of economic activity in the country, and to influence cooperative politicians by subsequent economic rewards in the business world.” -Carroll Quigley in his book Tragedy and Hope page 324 (ScreenShot)

Back