What are they planning in the next 14 years?

Yeah, I'm not an organized religion kind of guy. Jesus had some good teachings, some that even his most hardcore followers don't follow, but I don't think the Bible was written by the word of God, but rather men with human agendas. And I like to think that it's okay to continue to search for answers (real answers), either through science, religion, or otherwise, without stopping and thinking one has all of the answers in a 2000 year old book. Some refuse certain concepts simply because it "goes against their beliefs", and it feels like the world is passing them by. But yes, the world and everything in it is extremely complicated, it's nice to know that humans are capable of finding certain truths and to continue searching without any handicaps or restrictions.

I use to share the same beliefs concerning the bible, just a book written by men with an agenda.

All i recommend is keep an open mind. There are most definitely wolves in sheep clothing among the churches so it's best to learn and study the word of God so you can decipher between the two.

Fair enough. I view the power structure as more international (with a large presence in the US but not all that loyal to the US) and the US as a nation is expending a lot of resources building a global system that it will ultimately cede sovereignty too.

From what I can tell, CFR historian Caroll Quigley is correct here:
I don't have the knowledge in international banking to argue with any of that. I suspect a lot of people who embrace globalization but are skeptical of authority are in the same boat.

I use to share the same beliefs concerning the bible, just a book written by men with an agenda.

All i recommend is keep an open mind. There are most definitely wolves in sheep clothing among the churches so it's best to learn and study the word of God so you can decipher between the two.
If I didn't have an open mind, I wouldn't consider reading the Bible or conversing with christians at all. But like I said, I don't believe the Bible is the "word of God".

Deism is a closer concept to any kind of religion that I can abide by.

lol

i was expecting a little more input then: "TLDR" "This is what mental illness looks like" "holy cow" etc. etc.

I pasted all this stuff straight from the source, the UN. This is what the world leaders want to do and i would consider it as international politics.

I'll be honest I was too lazy to read it all but chances are I'd disagree with you anyway :p

How in the fuck is the first word in the OP, "Cliffs"?

Who the fuck fears the UN? It's basically a limp dick.

maybe i'll add some cliffs.

Ah...

thatsthejoke.jpg

i like your honesty.

it's a bit long winded....figured i'd jump to the chase.

I mean I love Obama and think he can save humanity so that's pretty much the far opposite of the spectrum from you lol

is this like an anti-zionist, anti-israel, anti-jew video?

....just reading through the comments on youtube that's why im asking
Benjamin Freedman was a Zionist Jew who rolled with former American Presidents and other high profile people. He apparently converted to Christianity and is spilling the beans.

Goal 10. Reduce inequality within and among countries

AKA financially ruin the middle class of 1st world nations, so like 3rd world nations, we have 2 classes: the super rich, and the poor.

This guy gets it.

This is also prophesied in the bible, where it is believed that 1/2 the population will die before the great tribulation even begins according to revelation 6:8 and revelation 9 15.

I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! Its rider was named Death, and Hades was following close behind him. They were given power over a fourth of the earth to kill by sword, famine and plague, and by the wild beasts of the earth.
That's a quarter of the population killed.

And the four angels who had been kept ready for this very hour and day and month and year were released to kill a third of mankind. 16The number of the mounted troops was twice ten thousand times ten thousand. I heard their number.
So according to that....let's say we got 7,000,000,000 on earth right now. 1/4 of the earth killed by sword, famine, plague and wild beasts of the earth brings us down to 1,750,000,000.... now kill a 1/3 of 1,750,000,000 that brings us down to roughly 583,333,332.... give er take a few ppl i suppose.

That's quite the blood bath.

Sounds cool but I don't believe in Revelations or the New Testament.

Benjamin Freedman was a Zionist Jew who rolled with former American Presidents and other high profile people. He apparently converted to Christianity and is spilling the beans.

i'll check it out.... though, ill be honest i have a hard time believing the anti-Israel crowd. We kinda see the hatred for Jews worldwide and it makes you wonder if this is just the case here.

I see those that are Christians using Revelation 3 9 to justify their hate for Jews, but i don't agree with it.

I'm a Pro-Israel guy, but ill check out the video.

I agree that there is nothing inherently wrong with it theoretically, and I can see the appeal. The concerns lie in what it is supposed to ultimately look like and the nature of a global power monopoly by people who will kill and wage war without batting an eye, and who see the masses as expendable resources.

The true intentions are rarely revealed through speeches and publications which act as a PR front. If that was the case we might as well conclude that the Iraq war was waged out of a desire for freedom, liberation, peace, and prosperity for all.

The common person is too dull and out of the loop to understand the beauty of most and ideology of most 'elites' or leaders. People are sheep they follow and have no true opinions of their own. Everything they believe is the result of someone else's teachings (for most people) and they rarely question it or enter the dark parts of their mind to go to war with their own beliefs and find truth. As such it makes sense that only the most righteous should obtain the privilege of 'truth' and should remake the world as they see fit. It is just a cycle of life

No utopia. The best we can do is try and better understand the world and certain truths and to make the world a better place, living in a box and refusing to confront reality doesn't help anyone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back