What are they planning in the next 14 years?

That's because there wasn't enough scripture in spoiler tags in the OP.

Here's some scripture for you (and others) to prove your point beyond any doubt.

The Angel and the Little Scroll
10 Then I saw another mighty angel coming down from heaven. He was robed in a cloud, with a rainbow above his head; his face was like the sun, and his legs were like fiery pillars. 2 He was holding a little scroll, which lay open in his hand. He planted his right foot on the sea and his left foot on the land, 3 and he gave a loud shout like the roar of a lion. When he shouted, the voices of the seven thunders spoke. 4 And when the seven thunders spoke, I was about to write; but I heard a voice from heaven say, “Seal up what the seven thunders have said and do not write it down.”

5 Then the angel I had seen standing on the sea and on the land raised his right hand to heaven. 6 And he swore by him who lives for ever and ever, who created the heavens and all that is in them, the earth and all that is in it, and the sea and all that is in it, and said, “There will be no more delay! 7 But in the days when the seventh angel is about to sound his trumpet, the mystery of God will be accomplished, just as he announced to his servants the prophets.”

8 Then the voice that I had heard from heaven spoke to me once more: “Go, take the scroll that lies open in the hand of the angel who is standing on the sea and on the land.”

9 So I went to the angel and asked him to give me the little scroll. He said to me, “Take it and eat it. It will turn your stomach sour, but ‘in your mouth it will be as sweet as honey.’a]">[a]” 10 I took the little scroll from the angel’s hand and ate it. It tasted as sweet as honey in my mouth, but when I had eaten it, my stomach turned sour. 11 Then I was told, “You must prophesy again about many peoples, nations, languages and kings.”

And a little more to really drive it home

The Beast out of the Sea
13 The dragona]">[a] stood on the shore of the sea. And I saw a beast coming out of the sea. It had ten horns and seven heads, with ten crowns on its horns, and on each head a blasphemous name. 2 The beast I saw resembled a leopard, but had feet like those of a bear and a mouth like that of a lion. The dragon gave the beast his power and his throne and great authority. 3 One of the heads of the beast seemed to have had a fatal wound, but the fatal wound had been healed. The whole world was filled with wonder and followed the beast. 4 People worshiped the dragon because he had given authority to the beast, and they also worshiped the beast and asked, “Who is like the beast? Who can wage war against it?”

5 The beast was given a mouth to utter proud words and blasphemies and to exercise its authority for forty-two months. 6 It opened its mouth to blaspheme God, and to slander his name and his dwelling place and those who live in heaven. 7 It was given power to wage war against God’s holy people and to conquer them. And it was given authority over every tribe, people, language and nation. 8 All inhabitants of the earth will worship the beast—all whose names have not been written in the Lamb’s book of life, the Lamb who was slain from the creation of the world.b]">[b]

9 Whoever has ears, let them hear.

10 “If anyone is to go into captivity,
into captivity they will go.
If anyone is to be killedc]">[c] with the sword,
with the sword they will be killed.”d]">[d]

This calls for patient endurance and faithfulness on the part of God’s people.

The Beast out of the Earth
11 Then I saw a second beast, coming out of the earth. It had two horns like a lamb, but it spoke like a dragon. 12 It exercised all the authority of the first beast on its behalf, and made the earth and its inhabitants worship the first beast, whose fatal wound had been healed. 13 And it performed great signs, even causing fire to come down from heaven to the earth in full view of the people. 14 Because of the signs it was given power to perform on behalf of the first beast, it deceived the inhabitants of the earth. It ordered them to set up an image in honor of the beast who was wounded by the sword and yet lived. 15 The second beast was given power to give breath to the image of the first beast, so that the image could speak and cause all who refused to worship the image to be killed. 16 It also forced all people, great and small, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hands or on their foreheads, 17 so that they could not buy or sell unless they had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of its name.

18 This calls for wisdom. Let the person who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man.e]">[e] That number is 666.

Now the discussion should really pick up.

Perhaps you're right. I should have added some scripture to back it up.

This guy gets it.

This is also prophesied in the bible, where it is believed that 1/2 the population will die before the great tribulation even begins according to revelation 6:8 and revelation 9 15.

I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! Its rider was named Death, and Hades was following close behind him. They were given power over a fourth of the earth to kill by sword, famine and plague, and by the wild beasts of the earth.
That's a quarter of the population killed.

And the four angels who had been kept ready for this very hour and day and month and year were released to kill a third of mankind. 16The number of the mounted troops was twice ten thousand times ten thousand. I heard their number.
So according to that....let's say we got 7,000,000,000 on earth right now. 1/4 of the earth killed by sword, famine, plague and wild beasts of the earth brings us down to 1,750,000,000.... now kill a 1/3 of 1,750,000,000 that brings us down to roughly 583,333,332.... give er take a few ppl i suppose.

That's quite the blood bath.

You and soa make a great couple. Also, how does it feel to have fear run every aspect of your life? That must be hell on your nerves.....

You and soa make a great couple. Also, how does it feel to have fear run every aspect of your life? That must be hell on your nerves.....

Nah no fear. I know chances are much higher of me dying today and then ever seeing the "end of the world" and judging by the numbers predicted in the bible...i will never see "the end of the world" happen cause i'd probably be killed.

I'm just saying, "Hey guys, open up your eyes," this probably won't be as nice as they're claiming it to be. Like the other guy said: how is this even feasible possible to eliminate poverty without some type of mass overhaul? Idk, it'd be cool to see it done peacefully but i have my doubts.

How far did you guys get? I didn't even make it to the 5 P's myself.

Those sick bastards! Just boldly proclaiming their desire for peace, and an end to poverty and hunger. How dare they. This world is about class warfare, military conquest, and religious dominance, and anybody who says different is a pig just like Jesus was.

It is standard political practice to mask objectives in a layer of BS to make it palpable for the masses.

When those creating the global power structure start talking about peace and rights, it is wise to be skeptical of their intentions.

Nah no fear. I know chances are much higher of me dying today and then ever seeing the "end of the world" and judging by the numbers predicted in the bible...i will never see "the end of the world" happen cause i'd probably be killed.

I'm just saying, "Hey guys, open up your eyes," this probably won't be as nice as they're claiming it to be. Like the other guy said: how is this even feasible possible to eliminate poverty without some type of mass overhaul? Idk, it'd be cool to see it done peacefully but i have my doubts.

Killed by who? It probably won't be as nice as their claiming it to be. Okay maybe not but you're saying it won't happen that way because the Bible says it won't. You do realize there is no basis for anything you're saying unless people first believe in the Bible being the infallible word of God and without any fault or errors.

You might as well make a thread saying"hey guys you better start reading your Bible before you spend your afterlife/eternity in a pit of hellfire and damnation!"

Killed by who? It probably won't be as nice as their claiming it to be. Okay maybe not but you're saying it won't happen that way because the Bible says it won't. You do realize there is no basis for anything you're saying unless people first believe in the Bible being the infallible word of God and without any fault or errors.

You might as well make a thread saying"hey guys you better start reading your Bible before you spend your afterlife/eternity in a pit of hellfire and damnation!"

Killed by who? Well, lets say depopulation was apart of the protocol and i'm really not sure if it is or not this was suppose to be just a fun topic to discuss in the warroom...they may very well have a great and awesome plan to elimate poverty.

Buuuuuuut lets say their plans were sinister (let's hope they're not) then most likely i'd either be killed by a nuke, some plague or disease, disaster or just by mass rioting and looting? Watch that video where the guy who work with the WHO suggests creating a virus to kill off those who are impoverish when asked how to deal with problem of poverty. That's probably one way to cut down on the population.

Killed by who? Well, lets say depopulation was apart of the protocol and i'm really not sure if it is or not this was suppose to be just a fun topic to discuss in the warroom...they may very well have a great and awesome plan to elimate poverty.

Buuuuuuut lets say their plans were sinister (let's hope they're not) then most likely i'd either be killed by a nuke, some plague or disease, disaster or just by mass rioting and looting? Watch that video where the guy who work with the WHO suggests creating a virus to kill off those who are impoverish when asked how to deal with problem of poverty. That's probably one way to cut down on the population.
If all of this is predicted by the Bible, then technically speaking, for the hard core believers, wouldn't it be a good thing? I know some people have been waiting for the end of the world for centuries now and search for any and everything that could be seen as such, but if some kind of Biblical prophecy were to come true, wouldn't that make Christians happy? Because if it not, it would mean the prophecies are false.

well, i read everything and watched all the videos. was a good bit of fun since it's all so ridiculous.

it ignores the reality of state sovereignty and how those countries interact in those limitations, the interaction between global powers, and even the power/influence of the UN itself. it also draws rather ridiculous conclusions based on really extreme inferences of rather insignificant facts. taking what's an obvious joke about the movie contagion to deal with the large global population as a means to engineer a one world government is...pretty ridiculous.

that'd be like if i heard a nasa scientist say in some youtube video "well i think it'd be cool if a black hole sucked up the earth" and then started putting together some murder mystery evidence board with string lines to show a conspiracy by scientific bodies to destroy the planet.

i've read colby threads before and they always gave me a good laugh - though now that i put in some thoughts on how to respond to one, i have to admit that i'm left with the feeling that all your passion and energy could be better spent on developing more rational conclusions on actually serious issues.

If all of this is predicted by the Bible, then technically speaking, for the hard core believers, wouldn't it be a good thing? I know some people have been waiting for the end of the world for centuries now and search for any and everything that could be seen as such, but if some kind of Biblical prophecy were to come true, wouldn't that make Christians happy? Because if it not, it would mean the prophecies are false.

well in one stand point - it'd be pretty cool to witness these things happen.

That's kinda cool.

At another standpoint if you have to realize you and your family are probably going to suffer a not so pleasant death. So i guess you could call it "bitter/sweet". But the bible does promise one thing and that is persecution, but you're right in the end...it's all in God's hands and He's in total control.

I find this stuff kind of fascinating, that's all.

well, i read everything and watched all the videos. was a good bit of fun since it's all so ridiculous.

it ignores the reality of state sovereignty and how those countries interact in those limitations, the interaction between global powers, and even the power/influence of the UN itself. it also draws rather ridiculous conclusions based on really extreme inferences of rather insignificant facts. taking what's an obvious joke about the movie contagion to deal with the large global population as a means to engineer a one world government is...pretty ridiculous.

that'd be like if i heard a nasa scientist say in some youtube video "well i think it'd be cool if a black hole sucked up the earth" and then started putting together some murder mystery evidence board with string lines to show a conspiracy by scientific bodies to destroy the planet.

i've read colby threads before and they always gave me a good laugh - though now that i put in some thoughts on how to respond to one, i have to admit that i'm left with the feeling that all your passion and energy could be better spent on developing more rational conclusions on actually serious issues.

Thank you for response sloppypie. Glad that you took the time to read through it.

well in one stand point - it'd be pretty cool to witness these things happen.

That's kinda cool.

At another standpoint if you have to realize you and your family are probably going to suffer a not so pleasant death. So i guess you could call it "bitter/sweet". But the bible does promise one thing and that is persecution, but you're right in the end...it's all in God's hands and He's in total control.

I find this stuff kind of fascinating, that's all.
I just question those who are against what the Bible predicts, yet believe it's going to happen anyways. Some are against a so called new world order/one world government, and the death and destruction that comes before the "end of times", but they believe it's going to happen anyways - so they're kind of contradictory in their convictions. If one believes the Bible's predictions to be true and accurate, and that the world IS going to end and judgment day is upon us, then why would they fight it while knowing they're going to be saved? Is it to save others? If so then...

Do you believe in fate, or do you believe that every person has destiny in their own hands, and free will completely overrides predestination? Because if the world is fate-based and God controls everything, then no matter what happens, it's God's will. You can try and save everyone around you with the preaching of gospel and the good book, but ultimately, God's plan is God's plan, no? He already knew who would turn and who wouldn't, He knew what ever is going to happen will happen, and nothing a human being could do will change that.

I just question those who are against what the Bible predicts, yet believe it's going to happen anyways. Some are against a so called new world order/one world government, and the death and destruction that comes before the "end of times", but they believe it's going to happen anyways - so they're kind of contradictory in their convictions. If one believes the Bible's predictions to be true and accurate, and that the world IS going to end and judgment day is upon us, then why would they fight it while knowing they're going to be saved? Is it to save others? If so then...

Do you believe in fate, or do you believe that every person has destiny in their own hands, and free will completely overrides predestination? Because if the world is fate-based and God controls everything, then no matter what happens, it's God's will. You can try and save everyone around you with the preaching of gospel and the good book, but ultimately, God's plan is God's plan, no? He already knew who would turn and who wouldn't, He knew what ever is going to happen will happen, and nothing a human being could do will change that.

yeah that's kind of a mind trip you get into when you start thinking like that.

Bible teaches predestination and free will. How they both coincide with one another? I don't know but they do. As i heard Chuck Smith says it best concerning questions like these:

I still cannot in my mind rationalize the two positions. I can't bring the two together, which is the problem that we so often have. It's like a railroad track. The two rails are running parallel and if they come together you're in trouble. So I believe them both, even though I'm not able to reconcile them in my mind. But I don't have to anymore. I can be satisfied just to believe them without having to reduce them to the narrow limits of my intellect.

Trying to bring God within the confines of my intellect is a real lesson in frustration. Try to understand eternity! Try to understand infinity! Try to understand the limitlessness of space! Try to imagine where the edge of space is. How far do you have to go out before you see the sign that says, "Dead end. No exit. Nothing beyond this point"? We need to recognize that God is greater than what can be confined or understood in our mind. He said, "For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts." (Isaiah 55:8-9). Now if God says that His ways are beyond our finding out, then it's an exercise in futility to try to find out. It's beyond our finding out.

It is standard political practice to mask objectives in a layer of BS to make it palpable for the masses.

When those creating the global power structure start talking about peace and rights, it is wise to be skeptical of their intentions.
That could be said about any sort of authority figure at any level above us. A skeptical view of authority is crucial in my opinion. But it's not as if the global power structure is emerging from a segregated world, being forced onto us. Global government emerges naturally, as government emerges from all civilizations. That's not a call for complacency, but it also suggests that it isn't as spooky as language like "New World Order" or "Global Elites" are taken to imply.

yeah that's kind of a mind trip you get into when you start thinking like that.

Bible teaches predestination and free will. How they both coincide with one another? I don't know but they do. As i heard Chuck Smith says it best concerning questions like these:

I still cannot in my mind rationalize the two positions. I can't bring the two together, which is the problem that we so often have. It's like a railroad track. The two rails are running parallel and if they come together you're in trouble. So I believe them both, even though I'm not able to reconcile them in my mind. But I don't have to anymore. I can be satisfied just to believe them without having to reduce them to the narrow limits of my intellect.

Trying to bring God within the confines of my intellect is a real lesson in frustration. Try to understand eternity! Try to understand infinity! Try to understand the limitlessness of space! Try to imagine where the edge of space is. How far do you have to go out before you see the sign that says, "Dead end. No exit. Nothing beyond this point"? We need to recognize that God is greater than what can be confined or understood in our mind. He said, "For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts." (Isaiah 55:8-9). Now if God says that His ways are beyond our finding out, then it's an exercise in futility to try to find out. It's beyond our finding out.
So it's basically "There are both but I don't understand how it works"

That's usually the answer for most of these kinds of questions. God works in mysterious ways.

Still seems like a contradiction to me. But of course anyone could just say "You can't think like God, let God do that!" Which means, don't think about it...lol.

That could be said about any sort of authority figure at any level above us. A skeptical view of authority is crucial in my opinion. But it's not as if the global power structure is emerging from a segregated world, being forced onto us. Global government emerges naturally, as government emerges from all civilizations. That's not a call for complacency, but it also suggests that it isn't as spooky as language like "New World Order" or "Global Elites" are taken to imply.

Yeah it's universal to all authority figures, I agree.

Global government doesn't emerge naturally by chance. It's well planned out and executed, while dealing with hurdles along the way. Like all empires.

There are natural forces at play, but it takes a great deal of strategy. Sort of like a business plan on steroids.

So it's basically "There are both but I don't understand how it works"

That's usually the answer for most of these kinds of questions. God works in mysterious ways.

Yeah pretty much man.

But if you think about it from our standpoint and i'm guessing from an atheist stand point (i think you're an atheist? Correct) Do you really think it would be fathomable for the created to completely understand the creator? Should the created really have ALL the answers of the world? No of course not. It's beyond us.

And God has even told us that His ways are higher than anything that we can comprehend. Just like trying to fully understand the trinity...i mean that is BEYOND our intellect. 3 in one? But separate? How? I don't know but bible teaches it and i believe it.

And honestly if it was so easy to understand life...i think i'd be a bit skeptical cause science has proven that in itself that life is SOO Complicated, i mean that's why we change theories every 10 years. We have the smartest men in the world working on trying to figure out the existence and how we can to be and the spend their entire lives just spinning their wheels.

It's kinda nice to just say you know what? I don't know all the answers but i know where the answers come from: God. God is in control it's in His hands. Just sit back and only thing i have to rely on is learn to be totally depend on Jesus Christ and His work. That's my struggle. Just learning just to let things go and keep it in God's hands and trust that He is in complete control.

Yeah it's universal to all authority figures, I agree.

Global government doesn't emerge naturally by chance. It's well planned out and executed, while dealing with hurdles along the way. Like all empires.

There are natural forces at play, but it takes a great deal of strategy. Sort of like a business plan on steroids.
Global government can't not emerge. Because of that it carries no spooky liability on a conceptual level. I read various CFR proposals and speeches, and I'm aware of the UN, and the proposals, resolutions, etc that give me pause are far outnumbered by the benign. We have had global government for approximately 100 years now. When is the spooky thing going to happen?

Too Insane, Didn't Read

escalator-spin_gif-bin-090313.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back