Media What’s everyone eating, drinking, etc. for UFC 241?

Probably pretty basic. Some peach tea and maybe stroganoff for dinner. I don’t drink much anymore due to recurring stomach issues. Plus, I was never the biggest fan of drinking during cards because I tend to not follow the action as closely.

Chicken Wings for eats.

Going with Stoli and seven up for my drink.

Got some blueberry for my etc.

War Diaz!

Bro! Let me put you on game. You need to be fucking with McGangBangs. Get you a double double with cheese and of of those spicy McChickens, take a bread off each off em, make em f and voila, McGangBang. Enjoy.

Sounds legit! Will try

<Gordonhat>

Been waiting for @Dead Kennedy to make this thread but what the hell...

Drank: Norrlands Guld
norrlands.jpg

Eats: Ribeye on teh grill
The-Best-Grilled-Ribeye-Steak-foodiecrush.com-006-2.jpg

Smoke: non smoking biatch
61t8JwUWdbL._SX425_.jpg

Inject: Test-E 250
balkan-pharma-testosterona-e-10ml-01-760x360.jpg

<28><{JustBleed}><JonesLaugh>

How's the cycle going bro?

canned-unicorn-meat-horrible-looking-foods.jpg

i normally eat the tin and throw away the unicorn meat

Smoking : “Dosido” indica along with a little shatter from Theory Wellness

Injecting: Testosterone Enathate (on Monday)from napsgear.org

Not sure what I’ll be eating, probably drinking water.

Hopefully there are shrooms or molly at the party in going to.
Just a taste, nothing crazy.

Which lab did you go with bro?

yeah thats what i'm thinking. You gonna bang the girl and go home and then pop a valium? normally i'd be sleepy afterwards anyway...lol. ah well, people work in different ways.

Because I'm addicted to valium

Eggs, protein shake, maybe a bottle of cough syrup.

This is my biggest worry. Got tickets to see it on Thursday. Genuinely might not go now..
I hope you genuinely feel akin to that poster and know each others tastes.... as regarding that movie, the SJW crowd has latched onto it and you can't listen to anybody online about it

UFC branded hot dogs, proper 12, Nate Diaz brand CBD joints and the finest steroids that USADA can't find

I'll prob be watching the prelims then saving the main card for tomorrow as I'm in the UK and can't stay up til 6AM these days. Will be smoking out a little for the prelims though.

Back