Were you impressed by MVP performance?

Were you impressed by MVP performance?

• Total voters
Good way to debut on a win, but his ground game and TDD looks as suspect as ever. He's going to struggle with a fighter that truly poses a threat in that area.

he's gonna be clinchfucked/wrestlefucked to oblivion by a lot of the division tbh

He hit Holland with like 7 shots that could KO most people. Avoided getting taken down aside from like 1 minute. Barely got touched. Landed almost at will and Holland basically gave up as he had no clue as to what to do.

Basically a flawless victory. He probably can't repeat against Shakvat or Belal, but not sure how he could have done more in this fight.

I was very impressed. Dude is still quick as fuck.

Walkout was super cringe and he's a bit weird but guy is an awesome fighter

I know Kevin doesn't have great offensive wrestling but I was really impressed at MVPs strength and grapple defense against a huge 170 pounder. MVPs getting older though so I doubt we'll see him get better. He'll be great for some fun fights though. MVP wonderboy is a must make

His speed was impressive for sure. But he sucked on the ground and Holland still fumbled it like a white belt. After awhile also MVP started to just do the same thing when he could have started stringing combinations togetner

Nah. Couldn't put away a middle level guy in Holland. Saw nothing special at all.
To be fair to Mvp Holland has only ever lost one time via strikes in 30+ fights. He's not an easy guy to finish

He looked like black wonderboy out there... with less output.

Mvp vs izzy

Mvp vs Strickland

Mvp vs shavkat

Mvp vs wonderboy

Mvp vs kelvin

Nah. Couldn't put away a middle level guy in Holland. Saw nothing special at all.
Wonderboy couldn't put Holland away within 3 rounds and he beat the absolute shit out of him.

It was really kinda a typical performance from him. Moving in and out quickly, flashy strikes (was digging the spinning elbows he kept winging), defensive grappling when opponent gets tired of getting hit, mocking his opponent mid-fight and putting on a show... I expect he will lose a couple more before he finished, as he did in Bellator, but we can also expect more of the same. His style and skill level makes him a danger to anyone he faces.

I was very impressed that it doesn't really appear he has lost a step when it comes to speed and reaction time. And under the pressure of the UFC debut, which I'm sure he felt.

To be impressed would mean I wasnt expecting him to win, and i was and am glad he did. Id be impressed if he knocked him out.

Welcome to ufc mvp!

Back