Were you impressed by MVP performance?

Were you impressed by MVP performance?

• Total voters
He did what he always does. I expected him to win and he did. I am happy for him, but not really impressed. I’m impressed that Holland survived some of those strikes.

Good movement, hurt him every time he engaged, got to see a bit of grappling defence from him, some unusual attack patterns and trademark cheekiness in the cage. I was entertained

He's going to be slightly more exciting than Wonder boy but is going to get wrestle fucked and lose a lot of fights

What he does is impressive, and that's pulling off a really finely executed balancing act of keeping the fight exactly where he needs it to be. The flip side of that is that when he runs into someone who can upset that balance, he will not have much to offer. His defensive grappling, wrestling is not good enough to hang with the top tier grapplers and I am guessing that a good boxer, who can close the distance and pin him with combinations, will give him massive problems.

where did the UFC find this Holland can? The cab driver who drove Dana to the arena from the airport?

Old Dana would've matched MVP against Colby or Bo Nickal for his first UFC fight. He has gotten soft.

Back