Werdum to Jones: "Let's spar with no time limit, until someone quits"

No he couldn't downs kid. And as noted he just knocked out one of the best strikers in the HW division.

Watch more. Post less.

While werdum's striking has clearly improved, you are making it out to be more than it is. His KO of mark hunt was a hail mary that got him a win in a fight he was clearly losing up till that point.

I think Jones would dismantle him via better standup, eyepokes, and spinning shit.

While werdum's striking has clearly improved, you are making it out to be more than it is. His KO of mark hunt was a hail mary that got him a win in a fight he was clearly losing up till that point.

I think Jones would dismantle him via better standup, eyepokes, and spinning shit.

Hail mary? The fight wasn't even in the championship rounds, and his knees have been impressive since the Nelson fight. The fuck are you talking about?

Whats all this "play fighting" with JBJ I hear about? First Mir and also Werdum?
I would love just to watch Jones spar with Werdum, that would be insane.

If they ever fight, I am pretty sure Werdum at least wins the prefight trolling

jones would beat Ferdum every day of the week! Not a chance here!

Werdum would do what Shogun couldn't.

He'd snap those chicken legs, by kick or by crank.

Would be a great fight to seal Jones status of the absolutely best fighter in the world.

Hail mary? The fight wasn't even in the championship rounds, and his knees have been impressive since the Nelson fight. The fuck are you talking about?

It wasn't a hail mary but it isn't relevant to match up with Jones. It actually was a designed play in the fight by Werdum. He went for a telegraphed TD got up and then feinted the level change which made Hunt expect another TD which left him unprepared for the flying knee.

TD feints have proven ineffective against Jones and the way he defends against TDs don't really leave an opening for them.

Good fight, but we'll probably never see it.

If we do, before Werdum is ancient, I'd favour him strongly.

Cain beats Werdum easy.

Jones beats him even easier.

Jones should move up to HW. If he wins against Werdum then he will fight Cain and it will be the greatest mma fight in history.

It wasn't a hail mary but it isn't relevant to match up with Jones. It actually was a designed play in the fight by Werdum. He went for a telegraphed TD got up and then feinted the level change which made Hunt expect another TD which left him unprepared for the flying knee.

TD feints have proven ineffective against Jones and the way he defends against TDs don't really leave an opening for them.

I have a hard time thinking Jones won't react to any level change from Werdum and it's not like Werdum doesn't throw them from other positions. He mashed Nelsons face in on more than one occasion. And unlike Cormier, he throws in combinations. Shit, Cormier couldn't even do the one thing he does well thanks to Jones control.

One thing I really like about Jones is his wrist control standing. I really wish more grapplers would play double wrist control standing, Jones does it to great success. Sub fighters seem to lose a lot of valuable fighting tools in the translation to MMA. Gloves or no, punches or no, good grapplers with insane grip strength can control your hands and entire body at the wrists.

That's how you call someone out.... Come to my gym and spar until someone quits, old school mma. Awesome.

Werdum should lose his gut and cut down to light heavy. It's a good thing Cormier is not a heavyweight anymore.

That's how you call someone out.... Come to my gym and spar until someone quits, old school mma. Awesome.

That's how amateurs call people out. Why would a guy who makes 7 figures per fight go fight a lesser fighter full contact for free?

That's why Jones is the goat and Werdum is a virtually unknown Brazilian.

Would be a great fight to seal Jones status of the absolutely best fighter in the world.

You forgot about the 35 odd fights he needs to continue winning after that till some people say that maybe, maybe he might be in the top 3:mad:

Jonathan would want no part of Werdum's ground game, none.

That's how amateurs call people out. Why would a guy who makes 7 figures per fight go fight a lesser fighter full contact for free?

That's why Jones is the goat and Werdum is a virtually unknown Brazilian.

Know a lot ao ammys do ya?

And lulz with Werdum being lesser.

Back