Werdum to Jones: "Let's spar with no time limit, until someone quits"

Werdum talks tough for a guy who falls into guard position everytime someone takes a good swing at him. Always think it's funny when a guy in a higher weight class goes all G on a guy lighter than him.. He's not landing a knee on Jones and i think Jones would more than welcome the challenge of attacking Werdums guard, and throwing them bows.

Two guys I like very much, but LHW and HW Jones takes this 9 times out of 10.

I'd like to see Jon Jones pull guard against Werdum. :)

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2015/1/5/7494847/fabricio-werdum-vs-jon-jones-ufc-182-mma

Apparently, Jones and Werdum have gone at it before. For some reason, they decided to roll in a hotel room. Werdum secured an armbar, and then Jones started elbowing Werdum, so Rafael Cordeiro had to break them up. I'm not sure about this story, keep in mind

If an armbar is secured against Jones, how does he elbow Werdum? I think the armbar is on but not secured - so Jones is still in a position to elbow Werdum.

Werdum breaks a limb just to prove a point.

I don't think he could. Werdum would already be flopping to his back at the same time

Actually, that's true. I bet any time they clinched he'd try to pull guard, or he'd let Jones take him down without resistance. Jones long limbs would be his own worst enemy in that instance.

As of late werdum has looked great. He won't be at a height disadvantage and I don't believe bones would be dumb enough to take him down so... Werdum, all day every day. Jones can probably rule lhw until he can't make weight anymore, and then he's going to get eaten alive. Does anybody really truly believe he'd have a chance against guys like Travis brown, cain and the guy who injured him throwing him, Overeem? This goes on the same line as when GSP was supposed to fight the spider. He is a legend in his division, but there is a big honkin' reason there are weight classes.

Ye Jones isn't gonna accept either. Werdum would wreck him easily.

I see Jones finishing Werdum by GNP late in the first period after dropping him in the standup. Jones can take Werdum down and finish him, or finish him standing up. Easy money.

It seems that the last time you saw Werdum fighting was back in 2008.

I see Jones finishing Werdum by GNP late in the first period after dropping him in the standup. Jones can take Werdum down and finish him, or finish him standing up. Easy money.

I remember what it's like when I saw my first fight lol.

Jones fucks around in Werdums guard he's getting subbed. Easily too.

Jones vs Werdum would be an insanely interesting fight right there, and quite literally, I have no idea how it would actually play out.

Werdum's stand-up has been looking sharp. His ground game is obviously elite.

This could be interesting.

Werdum flops on his back every 1 min interval for the whole fight. Loses by UD and them in the press conference tells the world that Jones was not man enough to fight him on the ground. Clearly Jones is light years ahead of Werdum as a fighter. The question can Jones deal with a HW.

Werdum just knocked out mark fucking hunt. I have a hard time believing anyone at LHW could beat Jones but come on.

Well let's hope Jones takes him up on it. His teammate Hapa got lit up

Back