Werdum to Jones: "Let's spar with no time limit, until someone quits"

As much as I would like to see werdum snap jones limbs...Jones takes it without too much trouble

I don't think he could. Werdum would already be flopping to his back at the same time

Would the result be something like this?

tumblr_mgbr2gjZz61rlo1q2o1_400.gif

Werdum flops on his back every 1 min interval for the whole fight. Loses by UD and them in the press conference tells the world that Jones was not man enough to fight him on the ground. Clearly Jones is light years ahead of Werdum as a fighter. The question can Jones deal with a HW.

No he couldn't downs kid. And as noted he just knocked out one of the best strikers in the HW division.

Watch more. Post less.

Lets do it! this is a fight to make

Im willing to bet my sherdog account that if Jones ever moves to heavyweight and fights anyone good he'd get destroyed. Im not a Jones hater or a fan I just dont think he's a heavyweight and like Werdum said he should definitely stay away from the big boys.

Werdum flops on his back every 1 min interval for the whole fight. Loses by UD and them in the press conference tells the world that Jones was not man enough to fight him on the ground. Clearly Jones is light years ahead of Werdum as a fighter. The question can Jones deal with a HW.

Just like how he sat on his butt all fight against Travis Brown, Nog, Hunt, Russow, Nelson, Silva, Kyle.FFS, the guy goes for the guard game for one fight and everyone thinks he turned into a f#cking crap.

Werdum by being a better fighter.

3_medium.gif

S8kgkBU.gif

Fabricio%2BWerdum%2BKnees%2Band%2BFinishes%2BMark%2BHunt%2BUFC%2B180.gif

This guy gets it.

I would love to see this fight. Oh my goodness...

PIkprkZ.gif

I like when Werdum gets vocal. He seems a little gotten to.

It is amazing how many people are underestimating Werdum. He is a legit Veteran and has improved big times the last years.

I think he is going to surprise many doubters in the future. Just compare the Werdum that fought Browne to the Werdum that fought Bigfoot.

Even JDS would have his problems with him these days.

I am tired of this kind of crap. There is always some high school boy style drama that mma media folks are trying to foment. Jones isn't going up to HW for a long time, if ever.

IMO Jones stays in LHW. Why would he step up in HW? He is the LHW kingpin, he is the recordholder, he is on right place.

It is amazing how many people are underestimating Werdum. He is a legit Veteran and has improved big times the last years.

I think he is going to surprise many doubters in the future. Just compare the Werdum that fought Browne to the Werdum that fought Bigfoot.

Even JDS would have his problems with him these days.

Werdum fought in a tougher HW division for years before maximizing his potential to get UFC gold.

Jones is great, put a stamp on Cormier, struck from all different angles, showed dynamic striking and grappling but everything Jones does, Werdum has done better, with more power. Werdum beat Browne like he was a fucking videogame character.

And I don't give a fuck what these piss belts think, Werdum beat the GOAT and did it with relative ease. These fake ass new***s weren't there when Sherdog shut the fuck down because of that triangle.

Jones has a few more tests at LHW, he shouldn't be in a hurry to move up. He's doing a good job cementing his legacy, but right now? I don't see Jones doing anything to Werdum without getting KO'd or submitted.

This fight makes a lot of sense for Werdum. It's as high profile and as big a payday as the Cain fight, but his chances are a lot better.

Lmao... this guy

jbj fans. its mandatory that they are bigger summer's eve devices than the champ himself. :redface::redface::redface:

"he doesnt eye poke.. he just puts his fingers in their eyes! its not the same thing... Look at those GIFS! where are those eye pokes? those arent eye pokes! See the opponent closed their eyes before jon was able to stick his finger in their socket... its actually their fault!"

oh, and just based on styles making fights... i think werdum is a tougher matchup for jbj than cain is...

Back