Werdum to Jones: "Let's spar with no time limit, until someone quits"

Werdum flops on his back every 1 min interval for the whole fight. Loses by UD and them in the press conference tells the world that Jones was not man enough to fight him on the ground. Clearly Jones is light years ahead of Werdum as a fighter. The question can Jones deal with a HW.

Lol, JJ is nothing like what Overeem used to be or Hunt still is in the stand up.

Werdum TKO's Overeem easily if they were to fight tomorrow and he already TKO'd Hunto regardless of how the fight was going before that point. At this point he'd give JDS a good run for his money as well, especially after we all saw how slow and static he looked against Stipe who is, lets face it, not the best stan up fighter on the HW roster

Werdum has the size, the stamina, the MT and the not-give-a-damn attitude towards TD's to give JJ a major trouble in the stand up. If you cannot recognize that then you have not payed attention lately

Remember when Jones was talking about moving to heavyweight, and even taking on Wladimir Kltichsko?

Then he finally fought someone his own size... and now he don't talk about that shit no more.

Werdum would humiliate Jones. He'd get beat up in the clinch, and finished if he was dumb enough to take it to the mat.

Will Werdum throw himself on his back like he did against Jones training partner Overreem?

And? Thats completely irrelevant. As far as i know, you cant armbar a man whose standing up. Werdum has absolutely no chance at getting the fight to the ground.

Um, you 100% can armbar a man who is standing. How did you convince yourself otherwise?

Also...
2us7wg1_jpg.gif

6-ufc-fof11-takedown-verdum.gif

1.gif

Werdum trying to get him some of that spotlight, Jones beats him though, especially in a sparring match

Werdum was getting outworked quite clearly by Hunt on the feet until the knee

I see Werdum trying to make a statement by pulling guard and going for a submission finish.
Which results in Jon jones promptly hellbowing him to unconciousness.
Honestly if
Jones beats the winner of Gus vs Johnson.
He needs to move up but the UFC is going to have to offer him big money to move from a division where he is ruling with an iron fist.
Dana knows that and will try to run a PR campaign against Bones to try to get a low price.
But if I'm Jones I stick To my div unless Dana makes it worth it to go up.

Back