Werdum to Jones: "Let's spar with no time limit, until someone quits"

Lol Jones said he would like to spar with him and Werdum is trying to turn it into a beef just like Cormier did. Pathetic.

Mountains out of molehills.

They know they have nothing to lose.
Money, fame, a loss doesn't really matter since he's the GOAT so they try their hand.
But the problem is how they go about it.

If Werdum LOCKED in an armbar there's no way Bones could elbow him....

If Werdum LOCKED in an armbar there's no way Bones could elbow him....

And? Thats completely irrelevant. As far as i know, you cant armbar a man whose standing up. Werdum has absolutely no chance at getting the fight to the ground.

I suspect this might be the first time Jones keeps his mouth shut.

And? Thats completely irrelevant. As far as i know, you cant armbar a man whose standing up. Werdum has absolutely no chance at getting the fight to the ground.

Where the fuck in my post did it say anything about who would win or how the fight would go?

I was responding to the story in the OP, genius. Thus very relevant.

Where the fuck in my post did it say anything about who would win or how the fight would go?

It is irrelevant... A. this fight is never going to happen.
B. even if this fight did happen Werdum would have about a .05% chance at actually being in a position to actually armbar him. Your statement was about as dumb as me saying, "If I went to outerspace, I could jump 10 feet in the air"

I suspect this might be the first time Jones keeps his mouth shut.

It's pathetic for a HW to call out a lighter fighter.

For that matter anyone calling out a guy from a lower weight class.
Then again what can you expect from Werdum.

It is irrelevant... A. this fight is never going to happen.
B. even if this fight did happen Werdum would have about a .05% chance at actually being in a position to actually armbar him. Your statement was about as dumb as me saying, "If I went to outerspace, I could jump 10 feet in the air"

Lol right. A gaping hole in the story TS (and bloody elbow or whoever) posted isn't relevant to his thread? Just admit you tried to jump on me because you thought I was referring to if they fought or move on, kid. The story of the hotel roll was BS...that's all I was trying to say.

He still doesn't get it LOL

Werdum either fights from a kickboxing range or goes for the clinch, doesn't fight from a boxing range, which has been Jones' weakness thus far, and he doesn't have the boxing skill to beat Jones there if he did.

Jones has faster strikes and better use of length from a distance and he'd be able to push Werdum against the cage and throw elbows from there, not allowing Fabricio to get space for knees.

Lol @ people underestimating Werdum AGAIN.

If Vitor almost broke Jones' arm Werdum definitely will.

Yeah that's how it works...I mean, if Joaquim Ferreira armbarred JDS imagine how Werdum would literally rip off his arm...

Lol @ people underestimating Werdum AGAIN.

Underestimate? This thread is all about how Werdum would kick Jones' ass. If anything, this just shows how much Jones is being underestimated time and time again especially after just beating a guy that was a top 2-3 hw before he went to lhw. Some people want to see him lose so badly to the point where they are deluding themselves again.

Underestimate? This thread is all about how Werdum would kick Jones' ass. If anything, this just shows how much Jones is being underestimated time and time again especially after just beating a guy that was a top 2-3 hw before he went to lhw.

And would have been favoured to beat Werdum, had they fought.

Back