We Lost a Fellow Sherdogger LiLoMMA

Fucked up man. I've been dealing with the death of LEGS MAHONEY from here, sad to lose Lilo as well :(

Damn, RIP. I think that was hinted at before.

Sometimes you have guys that go from posting every day to slowly posting less and less and eventually leaving the site, but when you have someone that posts frequently and then immediately stops abruptly without so much as even another login, then I do tend to expect the worst.

Just remember. It's not a goodbye. It's a see you later.

Damn that sucks. Sad to hear it, Rest In Peace.

Sorry to hear this bad news. Rest in peace Sherbro.

Damn, can't remember any specific interactions, but I remember him being a funny guy, and a solid poster for some years.

Rest in Peace, I hope it was painless.

I'm sad to hear this. On one hand, you can only get so close to a person on the internet. On the other @LiLoMMA brightened my day more than once and that has to count for something, even if I didn't know the guy's name. He was fun and nice. I'm sorry to his family and friends.
His sense of humor and general good nature caught me off guard and cheered me up more than once. He was an interesting guy, and fun to talk to.

Like you said that has to count for something.

A1d4x9g.gif

rip

This is terribly sad news to hear.

I enjoyed his posts and often spoke with him in P&M threads.

He always appeared upbeat.

X

Peace Lilo, much love to all his family and friends

Thanks Obama.

RIP, we chatted privately years ago and he was a solid contributor.

Damn RIP fellow sherbro. It's weird I only know posters by their contributions to threads but it always hits me hard when we lose one.

Last edited:
Mods can we sticky this for a few days.

Sorry for your loss. You can use this thread to announce details if you want or just to talk.
Fuck......

giphy.gif

Oh No, this is awful news. Very sad :( :( :(

He was a good contributor to these forums, I had many chats with him in the past and have left many messages on his profile in the past.. I'm shocked and sad. He always used to like my posts

I'm really shocked, in the last 18 months we have had way too many sherdoggers die. God rest his soul

I'm going to miss Lilo in the UFC PBP. @HI SCOTT NEWMAN

7lkok-gif.747465

The man loved Lohan. You have to respect that and the fact that LiLoMMA was a regular here in mayberry from way back. He has traveled to the forums of the great beyond and knows its secrets. May he rise again in grace and form.

Back