Young man lost in life would like guidance

My short advice:
* trades are great. Real skills for life and you make money early rather than rack up student debt

* keep training and doing music and ensure whayever work you pursue allows you time to do it.

* as for your personal life, I would recommend 'charisma university'. They have a youtube page with samples. Basically it is a social behaviour development course you impliment into your daily life. I wish it was around when I was young. It can end a lot of people's social anxiety and awkwardness (which is a totally unnecessary thing to live with).

Good luck sherbro

Learn how to shortstack PLO and go play 5/5/10 at the Aria and make bank. It might take years to get good enough but once you make 200-300k a year you can get any woman you want.

Last edited:
There's a popular saying here "why not both". Become a pipe fitter and study to become a nurse. The more skilled you are the better your life will be. As far as people and women go, just try and make friends and have a social group. Don't force it, everything will come naturally.

Only someone who is truly free can be lost in life, cherish that freedom you have. Prisoners aren't lost, they know where they are, in the fucking shitter. Your plans should never be concrete. A concrete plan will break with the volume and variety of things that will be thrown at you, that you could not foresee. There's really no right or wrong decision making framework and when we are talking about what to do next, it all depends on what you're willing to do. If you're willing to throw your life into anything, absolutely, then it doesn't matter what you go into. Most people are not willing to throw their life absolutely even into something as simple as washing the dishes.

One thing to know is that there are traps in life but they seem like dreams. Doing something that like, let's say music, can seem great but ONLY being able to do what you like is a trap. Life is constantly going to demand of you to do things that you do not like. If you want to live well you have to go beyond this like/dislike game and just do what is needed. This doesn't mean you shouldn't have hobbies and shouldn't make music, I'm only saying if you can ONLY do what you like, you're trapped for sure.

Definitely pursue nursing. Fuck the haters. That's the career where you will be constantly around women. Are you going to run into any women at pipe fitting school? Hell no.
Go to college for nursing school and meet babes that's a win

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back