We Lost a Fellow Sherdogger LiLoMMA

Sorry to hear that. I hope she proves you wrong cuz I’m pretty sure I did prove him wrong, lol. But I knew he liked this website enough to visit it on his last day.
Oh. Wow. I just realized you are his wife. I'm sorry about your loss. She does know im on this site all the time.

Oh. Wow. I just realized you are his wife. I'm sorry about your loss. She does know im on this site all the time.
Lol dude, it’s ok. Thank you so much. I do appreciate it! Oof, hopefully nothing bad about wifey then. I can read his posts but, he told me things about it so I feel like I know some people on here. It’s cool, I thought he was a funny guy. We had our moments but doesn’t anyone?

Lol dude, it’s ok. Thank you so much. I do appreciate it! Oof, hopefully nothing bad about wifey then. I can read his posts but, he told me things about it so I feel like I know some people on here. It’s cool, I thought he was a funny guy. We had our moments but doesn’t anyone?

I really liked your husband & enjoyed his posts. He & I always got along great & I definitely miss his contributions here. I'm sure that the vast majority of the other members will agree with me when I say that this place just isn't the same without him.

I really liked your husband & enjoyed his posts. He & I always got along great & I definitely miss his contributions here. I'm sure that the vast majority of the other members will agree with me when I say that this place just isn't the same without him.
Thank you for that. He had a similar sense of humor online and off. I miss his jokes and burns he’d give people. He’d send memes from ylyl to myself and his best friend. He really loved making people laugh.

Last edited:
Thank you for that. He had a similar sense of humor online and off. I miss his jokes and burns he’d give people. He’d send memes from ylyl to myself and his best friend. He really loved making people laugh.

Yeah, he really had a great sense of humor. He often made me LOL with his posts & during our private conversations. In fact, ( & I hope this isn't wildly inappropriate to mention ) I once had to post a photo of my wife's feet here because of an ongoing joke between us. I did it on a dare & he obviously didn't think I'd do it because he laughed for days when I actually did it. He had an offbeat sense of humor but then so do I. I think that's why we got along so well.

I remember interacting with him on his last day here & it was just some innocuous little exchange but it made my day better, I recall that. He had a way of doing that with just a sentence or two. I still can't believe that he's gone. But now's the time to heal from his loss & I hope that you're on your way to doing that.

Take good care & peace.

Yeah, he really had a great sense of humor. He often made me LOL with his posts & during our private conversations. In fact, ( & I hope this isn't wildly inappropriate to mention ) I once had to post a photo of my wife's feet here because of an ongoing joke between us. I did it on a dare & he obviously didn't think I'd do it because he laughed for days when I actually did it. He had an offbeat sense of humor but then so do I. I think that's why we got along so well.

I remember interacting with him on his last day here & it was just some innocuous little exchange but it made my day better, I recall that. He had a way of doing that with just a sentence or two. I still can't believe that he's gone. But now's the time to heal from his loss & I hope that you're on your way to doing that.

Take good care & peace.
Oh, god. Not at all. I knew about his foot fetish and what he’d do on here. So I’m not surprised you went ahead and did that so he’d chuckle. He’d post his friend’s feet on here but he never did post mine out of respect. May be a weirdo but he was a respectful weirdo! lol! I’m glad he made your day a bit brighter. He is missed but life goes on. I celebrated his two months gone a few days ago and it seems so odd he’s not here making some jokes.

Oh, god. Not at all. I knew about his foot fetish and what he’d do on here. So I’m not surprised you went ahead and did that so he’d chuckle. He’d post his friend’s feet on here but he never did post mine out of respect. May be a weirdo but he was a respectful weirdo! lol! I’m glad he made your day a bit brighter. He is missed but life goes on. I celebrated his two months gone a few days ago and it seems so odd he’s not here making some jokes.

Forgive me for asking again if they ever gave you a cause of death, I don't mean to be so inquisitive it's just that it came so suddenly & without warning that it's hard to wrap my head around. I haven't read through all of this thread yet so I'm not aware if you've already discussed it. But, of course, if you'd rather keep that information private by all means I understand.

Regarding his "foot thing" as I liked to call it when going back & forth with him, he had absolutely no shame & he was such a good sport about it when others would occasionally try to tease him about it. I really admired that about him among many other things, of course.

And, you're right, he was always respectful of you & he had nothing but nice things to say about you on those occasions when you came up. He was a stand-up guy like that. And he was always very respectful about asking how my wife & I were doing as well. In fact, I recall when I posted that photo of my wife the first thing he asked me about was if it was going to upset her in any way. He didn't want it to cause any sort of rift between her & me ( which it didn't because she used to do some modeling so she didn't mind at all ). I thought very highly of him for that.

it just dawned on me that a guy i kind of knew a bit who died of cancer a few months back...
just remembered he told me he'd been banned on sherdog a few times
he was a surfer from newport beach with i think 3 kids

Back