We Lost a Fellow Sherdogger LiLoMMA

Smokes

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
If someone can help direct me on where to announce this but this was the last post LiLoMMA had to say on sherdog because he passed away on the 26th. I’m his wife and I knew that he liked coming to these boards often and looked forward to events that was happening to discuss them with sherdog.

Mods can we sticky this for a few days.

Sorry for your loss. You can use this thread to announce details if you want or just to talk.

Last edited:
Wow that sucks. I dont think I've ever replied to any of his posts but I seen his posts here. RIP

Fuck

Rip

Царство ему небесное

Never really talked to him on here, but I've see him around. I hope he died peacefully.

Rest in peace.

Where was that originally posted?

Wow, that's crazy. I've read a lot of his posts. In fact, I read his last post a day or two ago (didn't realize it was last at the time) and it stood out to me because he was talking about drinking Mikes Hard Lemonade which seemed like such a sissy thing to say in the beer/liquor thread but also funny because it was so honest. And of course, I prefer Mikes Hard Lemonade over beer and liquor too, hah. Sucks to hear he's gone, also very strange/trippy/sad imagining him writing that post, not knowing his time would be up later that very same day. A few minutes later, a couple hours later, perhaps that night? Don't know but the same could happen to any of us at any moment.

Any idea what happened?

Man he always struck me as a good, solid dude around here. Very sad. RIP bro

@Arnie Palmer can you give us any details of what happened? Sorry for your loss it's a loss for us on Sherdog as well. RIP.

Fuck, it’s always so sad to lose a fellow Dogger. I didn’t know him well, but definitely saw him around. My condolences to everyone who knew him and loved him. RIP, brother.

I don’t recall having any exchanges with him, but I do recognize the username. Man that really sucks. I wish his friends and family the best in such a difficult time.

what the fuck? that’s crazy- he was a good as well as very funny poster.

RIP brother

Fuck, it’s always so sad to lose a fellow Dogger. I didn’t know him well, but definitely saw him around. My condolences to everyone who knew him and loved him. RIP, brother.
My exact thoughts. Didn't know him well, but really sad to hear.

holy shit man.

I've seen him around on here over the years, but have had little discourse him. fuck man.

RIP brother..

Rest in Peace, Dog-Brother. My condolences to your family and friends.

pouring-out-liquor.gif

RIP, my friend.

I'm very sorry for your loss, @Arnie Palmer

Sending love out in these horrible times for you and the rest of the family.

Wow...That sucks. I've had a few exchanges in the pictures forum. He liked Taylor.

He last liked one of my comments on April 25th. =(

LiLoMMA liked your post in the thread Taylor Swift.

Back