We Lost a Fellow Sherdogger LiLoMMA

@Arnie Palmer
Sorry for your loss.

He was a regular poster here, so in future you and your family might find comfort in re-reading his old posts.

He was honest and I never saw him shit on anyone here which speaks volumes about his character.
RIP @LiLoMMA

He was so funny and had that never too serious vibe. One of the good ones.

RIP, he was a solid sherbro
May God bless

last thing he said to me was “go fuck yourself”
Jk he was always cool and I used to get a kick out of his posts

Last edited:
RIP LiLoMMA. You've made complete "strangers" here on this forum smile and laugh with your posts. Rest easy bro.

I'm very sorry to hear this newz we weren't tight but we did interact and we had this place in common which made him a Sherdog bro my deepest sympathy's to his family & friends 10,000 Likes to you my brother @LiLoMMA

R.I.P. to a fellow dog
All sherdogs go to JustBleed Heaven

Aww man, that sucks. RIP sher brother. Life is a fragile thing, gotta live every day the best you can.

Wasnt a bad dude even though he was a foot guy!

RIP

Man, I always scroll right past the stickies and just now saw this.

RIP Lilo. Good poster and good guy.

@Arnie Palmer you have my condolences.

Let us Sherbros know if there is anything we can do.

Rest in peace @LiLoMMA. Your posts always made me smile. Condolences to his family, friends and loved ones.

Damn, he was one of the posters I always looked forward to seeing on here.

Also he was the only one to keep @JabToucher in check inadvertently and without him Jabtoucher's posts have been getting weird lately.

I didn't even notice this until today and this sucks. RIP LiLoMMA

Lohan has probably got some paranormal ghost experiences incoming. Attempted levity aside, damn, that's sad, he was certainly a memorable personality around here, and seemed like a genuinely nice guy.

I remember being taken aback when the fucker burned me for my Bigfoot fascination lol.
To be fair, you are also seriously looking into big foot.
Just adding that in for context

It's all good though because we exchanged sherbrotherly "likes" in a separate thread afterwards.

May he rest well.

Back