Was Leon Edwards KO/postfight the most memorable moment in UFC history? Where would you rank it?

Weidman knocking out Silva is the craziest for me. I just remember freaking the fuck out.

Leon's speech was pretty memorable though. He wasn't totally coherent but I appreciated the raw emotion he was showing. Crazy moment in his career.

I usually watch events w the volume off. So I guess I rank it, tied for 1st place w 1000 others.

LOL... it's not even in the Top 25 most memorable moments

- Nate Diaz utters "I'm not surprised..." after finishing Conor McGregor

- Khabib Nurmagomedov jumps out of the cage and starts a brawl at the highest selling PPV in UFC history

- Jorge Masvidal's flying knee KO of Ben Askren

- TUF 1 Finale: Forrest Griffin vs Stephan Bonnar

- Matt Serra mounts Georges St-Pierre and makes him tap to strikes

- Brock Lesnar's speech after beating Frank Mir in the rematch

- McGregor throws a dolly at a bus that injures several UFC fighters

- Georges St-Pierre announces that he is not impressed with Matt Hughes's performance

- Holly Holm KO's Ronda Rousey in front of one of the largest crowds in UFC history

- Conor McGregor KO's Jose Aldo in 13 seconds

- Hendo's obliterates Bisping with H-bombs at UFC 100

- Anderson Silva KO's Vitor Belfort with a front kick to the face and credits Steven Seagal

- Anderson Silva's leg snaps in the rematch with Chris Weidman

- Cro Cop is KO'd by a head kick from Gabriel Gonzaga that leaves him lifeless on the mat with his leg twisted

- Leon Edwards interrupts Jorge Masvidal's interview with Laura Sanko and then instantly regrets it as Masvidal comes right up to Edwards. As they are looking at each other after Edwards interrupted the interview to demand a fight, Madvidal unloads a combo that knocks Edwards into his mates' arms.

- Matt Hughes' comeback victory and slam against Frank Trigg

- Jon Jones and Daniel Cormier brawl at a press event

- Robbie Lawler and Rory MacDonald covered in blood staring at each other after Round 4

- Hendo vs Shogun

- Brock Lesnar finishes Randy Couture to win the belt

- Jon Jones destroys Shogun to become the youngest champion in UFC history
Many of those are not better than Leon's moment

It just might be my favourite immediate post fight of all time. But thats because I was so emotionally invested in Leon and had been for years leading up that headkick. The anatomy of a fighter that came out soon after was the cherry on the cake. Beautiful.

Last edited:
I forgot all about that....so I guess it wasn't that memorable, for me.

It just might be my favourite immediate post fight of all time. But thats because I was so emotionally invested in Leon and had been for years leading up that headkick. The anatomy of a fighter that came out soon after was the cherry on the cake. Beautiful.
Memorable for sure

LOL... it's not even in the Top 25 most memorable moments

- Nate Diaz utters "I'm not surprised..." after finishing Conor McGregor

- Khabib Nurmagomedov jumps out of the cage and starts a brawl at the highest selling PPV in UFC history

- Jorge Masvidal's flying knee KO of Ben Askren

- TUF 1 Finale: Forrest Griffin vs Stephan Bonnar

- Matt Serra mounts Georges St-Pierre and makes him tap to strikes

- Brock Lesnar's speech after beating Frank Mir in the rematch

- McGregor throws a dolly at a bus that injures several UFC fighters

- Georges St-Pierre announces that he is not impressed with Matt Hughes's performance

- Holly Holm KO's Ronda Rousey in front of one of the largest crowds in UFC history

- Conor McGregor KO's Jose Aldo in 13 seconds

- Hendo's obliterates Bisping with H-bombs at UFC 100

- Anderson Silva KO's Vitor Belfort with a front kick to the face and credits Steven Seagal

- Anderson Silva's leg snaps in the rematch with Chris Weidman

- Cro Cop is KO'd by a head kick from Gabriel Gonzaga that leaves him lifeless on the mat with his leg twisted

- Leon Edwards interrupts Jorge Masvidal's interview with Laura Sanko and then instantly regrets it as Masvidal comes right up to Edwards. As they are looking at each other after Edwards interrupted the interview to demand a fight, Madvidal unloads a combo that knocks Edwards into his mates' arms.

- Matt Hughes' comeback victory and slam against Frank Trigg

- Jon Jones and Daniel Cormier brawl at a press event

- Robbie Lawler and Rory MacDonald covered in blood staring at each other after Round 4

- Hendo vs Shogun

- Brock Lesnar finishes Randy Couture to win the belt

- Jon Jones destroys Shogun to become the youngest champion in UFC history

First line of that made me raise an eyebrow but by the gods that list and the way you wrote it was magnificent. I wish I could like your post 100 times.

I always love these threads where dumb motherfuckers out themselves as not being able to understand basic English.

It's always people who supposedly speak it as their first language too.

He knocked Usman out cold, then went on the mic and said bang headshot dead while screaming pumped up.

It was like a movie, where would you rank this moment?

It is hard to figure where it ranks in UFC history, but I would say it is the most memorable moment of the year so far and will be hard to top. It was absolutely crazy both the KO and the Boom! Headshot! Dead! just amplified it.

The fiery speech Edwards got from his coach before the start of round 5 was more memorable then the post fight interview IMO.

His interview had something where he kept shouting do you see me now multiple times.but the KO and his walkoff was awesome.

Conor knocking out Aldo is the most shocking and insane moment ever in the UFC.

The Dagestani vs Conor brawl after the Khabib vs Conor fight is a close second.

Most Memorable moment in UFC history???? You're 100% trolling.
Heck it's not even the most memorable moment in Leon's life. Leon's biggest moment is getting beat up by Journeyman Jorge backstage, in Leon's own country smh.

Anderson Silva... you absolutely suck!...

Back