War Room Lounge v84: RationalPoster said something nice (maybe) about Ruprecht

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is just Hockey once again trying to minimize my success as he sees me as the superior conservative, and the superior Alpha Male. How many more instances do we need until we get him to finally admit it???
<mma4>

I think I need to get a new job.

I went to twitch this morning and it's not loading for me anymore. It's not outright banned and I get a warning like some sites it's just like.. not loading.

Even on my phone connected to the wireless it's happening so it's not a hardware/browser issue.

Sometimes I wonder if what I do for a living might hurt my personal relationships. I met a girl last night. Really nice. we talked for a couple hours and exchanged contact information. She was very interested. Maybe this is paranoia but i looked at her facebook and oh man she is really into some left wing stuff. Which I could care less about. But I am really hoping she does not google me and find out I am a prominent gun rights attorneys and gets turned off. I go out of my way to not mention to woman what i do for a living but there is not much I can do about Reuters or all the other news outlets that cover my work.
This is not a shot at you I just cant picture me looking someone up on the internet (and vice versa) to see what they're all about. Am I out of touch with reality?

I tried my hardest to word it in a way that would sound like a clear and obvious joke, but deep down I knew there would be one person who took it seriously.
Oh, I’m sorry. Did you take my post too seriously?

Sometimes I wonder if what I do for a living might hurt my personal relationships. I met a girl last night. Really nice. we talked for a couple hours and exchanged contact information. She was very interested. Maybe this is paranoia but i looked at her facebook and oh man she is really into some left wing stuff. Which I could care less about. But I am really hoping she does not google me and find out I am a prominent gun rights attorneys and gets turned off. I go out of my way to not mention to woman what i do for a living but there is not much I can do about Reuters or all the other news outlets that cover my work.

If you need me to vouch for you, let me know. :)

Or you can try to explain yourself and at least reach a point where she knows you might disagree but you're cool. I've dated right-wingers before and that was pretty much how it went. Just like, "I don't necessarily agree, but it's something to think about." Of course, if someone is just making stupid arguments that you really can't respect, that's different, but I think the solution there is to recognize that you're not compatible.

tenor.gif

I guess you'll just have to settle for fucking future mass shooting victims.

As for the question itself I hope to provoke in saying that I don't really like the idea of punching Nazis. Not like I feel bad for Spencer(honestly its really statisfying to see him get clocked like that) but I am grateful to live in a country that isn't plagued by political violence so I'd rather not introduce that to American society regardless of how small scale it is. The alt-right is hurt far more by the silent treatment and having their access to mainstream platforms cut off and we shouldn't be egging on people looking to fight in the streets regardless of whatever good cause they're purporting to represent.

Do I want to? No, I should be taking a break.

But will I? Probably.
Punching Richard Spencer is bad. Being Richard Spencer is worse.

You don’t want to date or marry left wing women anyway. If she looks you up and doesn’t want to be with you because of your job and gun rights consider it a blessing before you commit and waste time.

Personally, how many of you know people who spend the Holidays alone? and do you ever offer them an invite if you're hosting something?

Personally, how many of you know people who spend the Holidays alone? and do you ever offer them an invite if you're hosting something?

Nope. People like that are alone for a reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back