War Room Lounge v84: RationalPoster said something nice (maybe) about Ruprecht

Status
Not open for further replies.
The money was owed to Iran for terrorism related lawsuits from decades prior.

Wrong.

400 million. The interest made it 1.3 billion. There were disagreements as to whether the money should even be given, and whether it was appropriate to give it in cash and at a time when hostages were released. I personally don't have a huge problem with the deal.

There was no question that the money would be released after sanctions were removed. We got a deal on the interest. There was nothing improper, and no subsequent laws would prevent the same thing from happening in a similar situation.

How any of this relates to Trump extorting Ukraine to get campaign help is also unexplained (now that it's clear what you're referring to and the facts are on the table).

This is not a shot at you I just cant picture me looking someone up on the internet (and vice versa) to see what they're all about. Am I out of touch with reality?

My now wife ran a background check on before going on our first date.

She's familiar with how to do that with her job, and one of her ex boyfriends she found out after a month of dating had a substantial criminal past so has run every guy she's even gone to coffee with since.

Sometimes I wonder if what I do for a living might hurt my personal relationships. I met a girl last night. Really nice. we talked for a couple hours and exchanged contact information. She was very interested. Maybe this is paranoia but i looked at her facebook and oh man she is really into some left wing stuff. Which I could care less about. But I am really hoping she does not google me and find out I am a prominent gun rights attorneys and gets turned off. I go out of my way to not mention to woman what i do for a living but there is not much I can do about Reuters or all the other news outlets that cover my work.

Others touched it already but if you are happy about who you are/ what you do, you have a big piece of your life in check already. A relationship shouldn’t be in conflict with that and should help strengthen what both of you have already built on individually. That going to filter down the selection you might have but that shouldn’t be seen as a bad thing if you are looking for something that lasts.

Hopefully she’s cool with you and if not, be happy you didn’t waste more time on that then needed. Good luck man

She's familiar with how to do that with her job, and one of her ex boyfriends she found out after a month of dating had a substantial criminal past so has run every guy she's even gone to coffee with since.
My former co-worker did that to her now-husband. Hilariously, she only did that to guys she was seriously interested in, and had no compunctions about sleeping with some random.

The wedding was super stiff and boring.

<{1-17}>

Finding out someone who didn't set off any alarm bells in your head pled guilty to kidnapping and assault will do that to your self confidence on judgment of character
Yea no doubt. I understand. If I was a woman I'd probably view it differently as well.

@Rational Poster the sample size is tiny, but recently us sherdoggers have been crushing it getting offers. You can do it.

I am going to give them some time to resolve these "network issues" first.

I am assuming this is just an intermittent issue that will resolve itself.

I am going to give them some time to resolve these "network issues" first.

I am assuming this is just an intermittent issue that will resolve itself.

Go to your boss' office, make them suck you off. @Trotsky has informed me that is how lawyers settle work place disputes.

Some random Trumper I follow on twitter just bumped this tweet.

Now I gotta find our what Ben did to piss them off lol

@Gregolian
307.jpg

LOL fuck yeah.

I loved baby Groot but teenage Groot was lols

Especially given young adult Groot cuts off his own fucking arm to get Thor a new haft for his new ax

EDIT:
I read an interesting fan theory that the baby/teenage Groot we get after the first Guardians movie isn't the same creature but is in fact the OG Groot's offspring.

The ticcing and the names were pretty much all they had of the book, which was set in the late '90s and had a lot on Lionel growing up in the orphange with Gilbert, Tony, and Danny, and nothing at all about Alec Baldwin's character or a jazz club, etc. It's more very loosely inspired by the book than based on it.

Here's the intro:

Couple more to illustrate it:
Ahhh, i only went to see it because I thought it was based on Baldwin’s character, who was based on an irl guy: Robert Moses.

EDIT:
I read an interesting fan theory that the baby/teenage Groot we get after the first Guardians movie isn't the same creature but is in fact the OG Groot's offspring.
I think that's been confirmed by the writers.

Also, in Infinity War, his last words to Rocket before getting snapped translate to "Dad"

LOL fuck yeah.

I loved baby Groot but teenage Groot was lols

Especially given young adult Groot cuts off his own fucking arm to get Thor a new haft for his new ax

EDIT:

its confirmed

"Director James Gunn broke a million hearts today when he confirmed that, yes, Groot dies at the end of the first Guardians of the Galaxy. Baby Groot is his son, not his resurrected form."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back