5. Quipling
6. JudoThrow
7. Polish
8. MiniCraque
9. Higus
10. JVS

Step up your games, everybody.

Still the post that made me LOL the most:
Lol @ drumpfs book, should be called the art of bankruptcy and acting like a fat baby.
Also, this one about fishing tournaments made me laugh
So you can't keep the middle size fish but big and small fish you do? Some weird redneck reverse goldilocks bullshit...

Last edited:
I like Johnny Walker Blue but I ain't willing to pay for it. Only drink it when someone else is picking up the tab or when I was working at bars... Even when I was supposed to drink it for a shifter.

*pod

That is one of the few right wing memes that actually does piss me off

It's actually pretty perfect. It's racist, misogynistic, anti-Obama, anti-Tranny, fact-free, and also quite dumb.

Why is there always at least one baby carrot in any group of them that tastes like poison?

Why is there always at least one baby carrot in any group of them that tastes like poison?
Because baby carrots are the chicken nugget of the vegetable world

Ugh, papa roach.
j9ajdxy5fad31.jpg

Baby carrots are not a real thing. They are shaved down regular carrots. Much like a chicken nugget is not actually a part of a chicken, but just pushed together meat

Baby carrots are not a real thing. They are shaved down regular carrots. Much like a chicken nugget is not actually a part of a chicken, but just pushed together meat
So is sex.

Disgusting. This is why I prefer seafood, e.g. Surimi crab.

source.gif

Speaking of nuggets, Chick-fil-a nuggets suck. Not crunchy enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back