War Room Lounge v74: Enjoy your whiskey tide pods

Status
Not open for further replies.
My mate was on a cruise and they mucked something up with his booking so he got a free platinum drinks package as compo, said he must have drank 5 figures worth of whisky in a week. Also said some of the real expensives ones are "amost" worth the price!
The only "expensive" booze I would say is worth the price is the realm of tequila cause you can taste a HUGE difference between even like Hornitos and some of the Casamigo or Milagro stuff.

Or like Blanton's because it's small batch bourbon.

I like Johnny Walker Blue but I ain't willing to pay for it. Only drink it when someone else is picking up the tab or when I was working at bars... Even when I was supposed to drink it for a shifter.

Walker Blue is the GOAT. Was the highlight drink of the Cigar Bar at my wedding. I always keep one up in my bar ready for when we have guest and such. Think other people drink my bottle(s) more than I do lol.

The only "expensive" booze I would say is worth the price is the realm of tequila cause you can taste a HUGE difference between even like Hornitos and some of the Casamigo or Milagro stuff.

Or like Blanton's because it's small batch bourbon.
yeah a HUGE difference with tequila .The first time I had a "sipping" tequila I was like blown away. Similar thing with vodka, but good vodka is basically flavorless so it kind of defeats the whole point.

yeah a HUGE difference with tequila .The first time I had a "sipping" tequila I was like blown away. Similar thing with vodka, but good vodka is basically flavorless so it kind of defeats the whole point.
I've yet to have a good vodka. Suggestion?

I remember going from Hornitos to the first time I had Milagro I was blown away. Can't imagine what those Don Julio like 1742's taste like.

Walker Blue is the GOAT. Was the highlight drink of the Cigar Bar at my wedding. I always keep one up in my bar ready for when we have guest and such. Think other people drink my bottle(s) more than I do lol.
My "top shelf" scotch right now is Highland Park 12.

Once I move out of this roommate situation with my friend who has a 3 year old I'm getting a decent cabinet to put booze in. I still have a bottle of Hibiki white label, Glenfidditch 18 (the French wine cask version) and a Bulliet half gallon sitting at my folks place I need to get back soon. Oh yeah, and my dad has a bottle of Balvenie 21 he got as a gift... 25 years ago that he barely touches that I want.

Wonder what people in my building think if they're in the parking garage when I drive in in the morning with this song coming out of my speakers.

What's the over-under on Rick Perry resigning before:
A) The end of the week?
B) The end of the month?
C) The end of the term?

Anyone else feel like these lyrics should be stamped on the forearms of all the Instagram and other social media "influencers" out there?

"Hollywood Whore"

Hollywood whore,
Passed out on the floor,
I'm sorry but the party's over.

Cocaine nose,
And trendy clothes,
Gotta send her to rehab.
She found out she's got no soul,
But it really doesn't bother her.
White trash queen,
American dream-
Oh, what a role model.
Throwing a fit,
Making a scene,
Like no tomorrow.

Hollywood whore,
Passed out on the floor,
Can't take it no more,
The talk of the town,
Is she's going down.
I'm sorry but the party's over NOW.

Awake by noon, drunk by 4.
Sucked up in the show biz.
You're so lame,
You're such a bore,
I wanna kick your teeth in.
Plastic smile,
To match your style
-
We can tell you got a face lift.
You're so vain, oh so vile,
You're a number one hit.

Hollywood whore,
Passed out on the floor,
Can't take it no more,
The talk of the town,
Is she's going down,

The cameras are gone,
And nobody screams.
She couldn't survive her 15 minutes of fame.
Her friends are all gone

She's going insane.
She'll never survive without the money and fame.
It's all going down the drain.

Hollywood whore,
Passed out on the floor,
The talk of the town,
Is she's going down.
I'm sorry but the party's over

Hollywood whore,
Passed out on the floor,
The talk of the town,
Is she's going down,

Wake up!!!!!
The party's over
[4x]
NOW

Hahaha

Don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya, hunny.
Hahaha...

Super relevant parts highlighted.

Anyone else feel like these lyrics should be stamped on the forearms of all the Instagram and other social media "influencers" out there?

Super relevant parts highlighted.

Ugh, papa roach.

Did anyone else cringe during Joker when they had their Dr. Ruth rip off say "you can't joke about that"?

This was not a subtle film.

Is this a safe space?

I remember going from Hornitos to the first time I had Milagro I was blown away. Can't imagine what those Don Julio like 1742's taste like.
TBH I can't remember lol I'm happy with Tito's

Because you're poor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back