War Room Lounge V27: Hey 2018, it's uh, it's time to go, Bud. Just go. (also let's talk about socks)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I moved 60 posts. The first one in the 60 started on Thursday.

Ok and....I got a notification that said please continue your conversation "here", but here is a closed thread. Anyway no biggie just thought it was a tad odd :).

Ok and....I got a notification that said please continue your conversation "here", but here is a closed thread. Anyway no biggie just thought it was a tad odd :).

Ah got it. Should've been more generic and said lounge or something.

You don't need an MD to diagnose that stroke or TIA you just had. Can you smile with both sides of your mouth?
I can't bring myself to trust your posts here. I need to know i'm talking to the real fake doctor and not the fake fake doctor person.

How about next year we do a round robin no time limit jiu jitsu no gi tournament to see who is president. You guys are to young to remember this but that is what
@wamrage did back in the day to show his dominance.

LOL I know wamrage IRL and have grappled with him.

Why does he no longer post or does he still do under a new name? Tell him to start making videos again

Have not spoken to him in ages. Sent him a text on xmas but not sure that number still works.

He got demodded at one point and I asked him about it but he did not want to get into it. I don't think he is in anymore.

He came to montreal a few times and I brought him to Tri Star and we went to like 3 ufc s together (montreal 2x and Toronto).

We grappled in my home gym (him and all his friends lol).

Good guy.

So you know he's trolling, but that's just cool, right?

You're doing a shit job here dude. Evacuate the WR. Mod the OT. Go to them, that's what you want. Make Quipling a mod. Problem solved.

Not cool. Lead is probably the best moderator here. Sure, he's no Limbo Pete, but no one is.

Cuck crew member confirmed.

So clearly you're not persuading anyone here that you're not humiliated, but I'm somewhat interested to know if you're convincing yourself. Frankly, I think the excuse ("that was my brother who uses my account") is more embarrassing than the initial lie.

I think pretty much everyone here has seen someone make the same or similar claim....but usually those persons are like 13 years old.

So clearly you're not persuading anyone here that you're not humiliated, but I'm somewhat interested to know if you're convincing yourself. Frankly, I think the excuse ("that was my brother who uses my account") is more embarrassing than the initial lie.

I think pretty much everyone here has seen someone make the same or similar claim....but usually those persons are like 13 years old.

Why the hate and venom?

@Lead check out this pre-game speech , its too good to call it a team talk, from the rugby coach ian mcgeehan , at the start of this vid .
the atmosphere in the stadiums not bad either....i fuckin love rugby....

Cuck crew member confirmed.

So has your older brother / little sister (not sure who is who anymore) also transitioned from medical libertarianism to born again white nationalism?

No need to explain yourself to these peasants.

Well I may not be a registered nurse but I am no pheasant !!!

1200px-Pheasant.jpg

So has your older brother / little sister (not sure who is who anymore) also transitioned from medical libertarianism to born again white nationalism?
[

Its rather hard for Jews to be white nationalist mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back