War Room Lounge V27: Hey 2018, it's uh, it's time to go, Bud. Just go. (also let's talk about socks)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure. I know sniper wasn't involved though.
I always try to keep my shenanigans to a minimum when it involves extra work for mods.

God damn. Woke up with muscle pain in my entire body on Christmas day, like I had worked out 10 days in a row like crazy. Otherwise I have had symptoms like a very mild cold. It's just that this whole thing has not gotten better in the past four days. I can't make a fist. I can't even press the paracetamol out of the blister package without wanting to scream. I thought this was just the onset of some infection, but it kinda just ... stays. Gonna head to the hospital tomorrow to get myself checked. Really dumb situation, maybe it's huge ado about nothing, but I never experienced anything like that.

God damn. Woke up with muscle pain in my entire body on Christmas day, like I had worked out 10 days in a row like crazy. Otherwise I have had symptoms like a very mild cold. It's just that this whole thing has not gotten better in the past four days. I can't make a fist. I can't even press the paracetamol out of the blister package without wanting to scream. I thought this was just the onset of some infection, but it kinda just ... stays. Gonna head to the hospital tomorrow to get myself checked. Really dumb situation, maybe it's huge ado about nothing, but I never experienced anything like that.
@Greoric we need a diagnosis

Not sure. I know sniper wasn't involved though.
So you know he's trolling, but that's just cool, right?

You're doing a shit job here dude. Evacuate the WR. Mod the OT. Go to them, that's what you want. Make Quipling a mod. Problem solved.

You're doing a shit job here dude.

He let your boy have a closed comment passive aggressive sticky. What more can he do for you guys?

@JDragon Yeah there's not much I can offer from here. First thoughts are that it reads like rhabdo. Is it radiating? Spreading?

If you feel it spreading or getting worse, I wouldn't wait to go in tbh.
I think he needs a second opinion. Is your brother nearby?

@Lead they moved my posts to the closed lounge thread FYI/LOLs

I think you have been proven right .........so far.

The only mistake Georic has made is in trying to put a time frame on it.

He hasn't been proven wrong in his greater point. Only the time frame, and it is classic jack to misrepresent this.

There is no misrepresentation. The timeframes were made quite clear and a forecast without a timeframe is not worth a single shit. No time frame means you can never be proven wrong.

Rather containable given the opposite trend. How do I know the cucked crew ankle biting ITT aren't the same poster with diff accounts? Rather odd how you came REEEEEing in when I offered Jack an account bet.

Do you and/or your big brother have anything besides your shared feels to back up your mastubaotory CT?

Real talk though, I'm not getting why that's actually a big deal. Its rather convenient how the cucked crew all come flying in when Jack gets challenged to an acct bet... which he's still backing away from.

As an FYI you repeating baseless accusations and using the word "cuck crew" is a laughable attempt at "real talk". But Ok, real talk, because it means you can say anything you want, make any prediction, create any contradiction, and just blame it on your brother, which is exactly what happened. @Jack V Savage called you an RN because of the contradictions your account posted, it was not an assertion of absolute fact. This has already been explained, but rather than acknowledge it, you are tripling down on an account bet over this RN thing.

Not sure...

You are most definitely sure Mr. Lead, I can sense it, I can feel your youthful and flavorful musk. You always have been sure of yourself it's just you have to open in ways you never knew how for the path put forth to be made clear, once known it is natural that the acceptance becomes inevitable.... There is a sequence to your existence that metaphysically draws you to the transcendental, a peace that is made every so often with yourself as you lay alone in bed deep in thought within your state of being. It's within these specific moments that a part of you reminds the essence of that of which radiates with the archaic form of ones genesis. The purpose, the consequential benevolence of The Nexus....

There is no misrepresentation. The timeframes were made quite clear and a forecast without a timeframe is not worth a single shit. No time frame means you can never be proven wrong.

Do you and/or your big brother have anything besides your shared feels to back up your mastubaotory CT?

As an FYI you repeating baseless accusations and using the word "cuck crew" is a laughable attempt at "real talk". But Ok, real talk, because it means you can say anything you want, make any prediction, create any contradiction, and just blame it on your brother, which is exactly what happened. @Jack V Savage called you an RN because of the contradictions your account posted, it was not an assertion of absolute fact. This has already been explained, but rather than acknowledge it, you are tripling down on an account bet over this RN thing.

Cuck crew member confirmed.

You're doing a shit job here dude. Evacuate the WR. Mod the OT. Go to them, that's what you want. Make Quipling a mod. Problem solved.

Are you angry about his comments in the lounge? I don't see a reason to try to mod trolling in this type of thread.

Not sure if he needs a psych eval, Low T Pete.
x6yOd79.jpg

That conversation happened on Thursday. If I moved it to this current thread, one of those posts would've became the op. It had to be moved to the older one or deleted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back