War Room Lounge V27: Hey 2018, it's uh, it's time to go, Bud. Just go. (also let's talk about socks)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have not spoken to him in ages. Sent him a text on xmas but not sure that number still works.

He got demodded at one point and I asked him about it but he did not want to get into it. I don't think he is in anymore.

He came to montreal a few times and I brought him to Tri Star and we went to like 3 ufc s together (montreal 2x and Toronto).

We grappled in my home gym (him and all his friends lol).

Good guy.
Were you guys at 83?

Hey you're back. I thought you might have gone out to buy a new suit or a new car for your mid life crisis.
At least I'm only going to have one. Your ass is gonna have a midlife crisis for each of your fake siblings.

At least I'm only going to have one. Your ass is gonna have a midlife crisis for each of your fake siblings.

Err, maybe you should have gotten a gym membership instead? Atherosclerosis is a big killer dude.

No, jackass, I'm referring to his troll thread, and in general, the constant trolling and trolling being the only reason for being here. You don't believe for one second that the dude is here to talk politics, so why do you insist on pretending and being dishonest about it? You won't even admit to enjoying being a shit stirrer, so I'm not sure there's even a point to calling you out on it, but I will definitely keep doing it.

You're one of them, obviously. People who are just here to troll have no business here. @Lead knows this but encourages it, the others don't give much of a fuck, except @irish_thug who is also an OT troll advocate.

I don't see how I encourage trolls in here, especially in some greater way than any other mod here. In regular threads, I usually choose to only reply/ talk with posters I believe to be geniune. I didn't even make a post in Sketchs thread.

People whining about trolls have an ignore function at their disposal.

I think you have a vendetta with some of the mods here. That's very unfair to say I am only here to troll. And it's also not your call, the moderators can decide that. I have never received a single infraction or yellow card in the WR.

I don't really want to remind you of this but you did get carded once by me but it got reversed cause it was wrong.

I didn't even mean to make that a burn but those type of threads I don't normally post it at all. The closest thing to that may have been the Cruz getting heckled thread.

I don't really want to remind you of this but you did get carded once by me but it got reversed cause it was wrong.

Really eh? Shit must have been a while. What was it for? Doesn't matter though, water under the bridge.

I didn't even mean to make that a burn but those type of threads I don't normally post it at all. The closest thing to that may have been the Cruz getting heckled thread.

i dont even know thread is being talked about, i'm completely out of the loop here

just those two sentences together made me laugh. i dont dislike sketch.

Really eh? Shit must have been a while. What was it for? Doesn't matter though, water under the bridge.

I thought your av was because of a racist rapper called moonman. I was too young to know about that commercial and back in like 2015 or 2016, a rapper started using that character. You had the av way before that though. I guess I didn't give infractions but maybe I told you to not use it or something.

i dont even know thread is being talked about, i'm completely out of the loop here

just those two sentences together made me laugh. i dont dislike sketch.

I'm a little lost to be honest too but yea, those paired together were unintentionally funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back