War Room Lounge V27: Hey 2018, it's uh, it's time to go, Bud. Just go. (also let's talk about socks)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not cool. Lead is probably the best moderator here. Sure, he's no Limbo Pete, but no one is.
He's a good mod in most ways, but his love for the trolling is long term a problem. He's the main advocate in here for OT trolls. It's not good. He should unfuck himself.

So you know he's trolling, but that's just cool, right?

You're doing a shit job here dude. Evacuate the WR. Mod the OT. Go to them, that's what you want. Make Quipling a mod. Problem solved.
tenor.gif

He's a good mod in most ways, but his love for the trolling is long term a problem. He's the main advocate in here for OT trolls. It's not good. He should unfuck himself.

I mean, you can continue saying this but the point stands you were one of the first OT trolls to head over here in the WR.

Are you angry about his comments in the lounge? I don't see a reason to try to mod trolling in this type of thread.
No, jackass, I'm referring to his troll thread, and in general, the constant trolling and trolling being the only reason for being here. You don't believe for one second that the dude is here to talk politics, so why do you insist on pretending and being dishonest about it? You won't even admit to enjoying being a shit stirrer, so I'm not sure there's even a point to calling you out on it, but I will definitely keep doing it.

I mean, you can continue saying this but the point stands you were one of the first OT trolls to head over here in the WR.
Total bullshit. This was the first forum I posted in regularly, about even between the WR and the Plats, and I only parked in the OT for a relatively short time. I guarantee I have more than 100 times as many posts here as the OT since I've been around.

No, jackass, I'm referring to his troll thread, and in general, the constant trolling and trolling being the only reason for being here. You don't believe for one second that the dude is here to talk politics, so why do you insist on pretending and being dishonest about it? You won't even admit to enjoying being a shit stirrer, so I'm not sure there's even a point to calling you out on it, but I will definitely keep doing it.

Is this post about me?

Total bullshit. This was the first forum I posted in regularly, about even between the WR and the Plats, and I only parked in the OT for a relatively short time. I guarantee I have more than 100 times as many posts here as the OT since I've been around.

Eh, you OT posted for a while, even came to the offshoot drama we had which was exclusively OT. I understand you like the WR. But many of us do too, and it can't be one guy deciding what's trolling and what's not. I think for the most part things are fair here and the mods do a good job.

Is this post about me?
You're one of them, obviously. People who are just here to troll have no business here. @Lead knows this but encourages it, the others don't give much of a fuck, except @irish_thug who is also an OT troll advocate.

You're one of them, obviously. People who are just here to troll have no business here. @Lead knows this but encourages it, the others don't give much of a fuck, except @irish_thug who is also an OT troll advocate.

I think you have a vendetta with some of the mods here. That's very unfair to say I am only here to troll. And it's also not your call, the moderators can decide that. I have never received a single infraction or yellow card in the WR.

I think you have a vendetta with some of the mods here. That's very unfair to say I am only here to troll. And it's also not your call, the moderators can decide that. I have never received a single infraction or yellow card in the WR.
The sincerity is positively gooey.

The irony of you calling out troll posts is delicious.

As delicious as his mid life crisis bathroom selfies?
That was my brother.

lmao at your lying ass trying to get a shot in after getting caught in a 12 year old lie about med school, and trying to pass it off as your brother. What a jive turkey.

Also, what selfie? I don't believe I have ever posted a "bathroom selfie" in a public forum here.

That was my brother.

lmao at your lying ass trying to get a shot in after getting caught in a 12 year old lie about med school, and trying to pass it off as your brother. What a jive turkey.
I've know Greg a long time, he has at times let his brother use his account.

That was my brother.

Is your brother as ugly as you are?
<6>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back