War Room Lounge V27: Hey 2018, it's uh, it's time to go, Bud. Just go. (also let's talk about socks)

Status
Not open for further replies.
x6yOd79.jpg

Have you considered HRT yet?

That conversation happened on Thursday. If I moved it to this current thread, one of those posts would've became the op. It had to be moved to the older one or deleted.

My post that got moved and the notification I got happened today.

If you have enough T level for the effort, maybe you should go check your face in the mirror. See if its drooping my guy.
I'm not sure your providing sound medical advice here. Something doesn't seem quite right.

I'm not sure your providing sound medical advice here. Something doesn't seem quite right.

Hey, he just said he can refer you for a CT, but said your T level was going to make that contraindicated.

Low T Pete, get to the hospital!

Hey, he just said he can refer you for a CT, but said your T level was going to make that contraindicated.

Low T Pete, get to the hospital!
Wait, your brother is there with you? Put him on imo. We have so many questions!
1) why does your bro pretend to be you pretending to be a doctor?

Wait, your brother is there with you? Put him on imo. We have so many questions!
1) why does your bro pretend to be you pretending to be a doctor?

Looks like you're typing OK now. Maybe a TIA? You should still go to the hospital Low T Pete.

To the America legal beagles here, answer me this: how do to TV docuseries get around legal issues when they film people breaking the law. Watching a show about moonshiners who literally are on camera, breaking into warehouses + obviously illegally making hooch. How do the shiners on the show circumvent the law men?

2) which one of you is the fake psychiatrist?

No really my guy, that spaz you had with the other post about your atrophied nuts is a little concerning. Get to the hospital ASAP.

Can you move both your arms?

No really my guy, that spaz you had with the other post about your atrophied nuts is a little concerning. Get to the hospital ASAP.

Can you move both your arms?
Can you please just put your brother on so I can ask a qualified fake doctor

Can you please just put your brother on so I can ask a qualified fake doctor

You don't need an MD to diagnose that stroke or TIA you just had. Can you smile with both sides of your mouth?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back