Social War Room Lounge V219: A tomato deserves respect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I get on people for posting long shit, but if any of you get 15 mins, you GOTTA watch this.

When I talk about deprogramming the Trump cult, I mean that literally. They're simply not based in reality anymore. And all of the right wing "news" sources that they're attached to like leeches are complicit in making this shit happen. All that lying bullshit should be ruthlessly regulated out of existence.

I know I get on people for posting long shit, but if any of you get 15 mins, you GOTTA watch this.

When I talk about deprogramming the Trump cult, I mean that literally. They're simply not based in reality anymore. And all of the right wing "news" sources that they're attached to like leeches are complicit in making this shit happen. All that lying bullshit should be ruthlessly regulated out of existence.

I have a friend like this... well... two and it's infuriating to talk politics with them.

Haven't watched this one in particular but I've seen enough of Luntz's focus groups to know exactly what you're talking about

This is my favorite. Pretending that hypothesizing that Trump would cling to power is the same as hypothesizing Biden is caught raping children. Because, of course, pedophilia had to be shoehorned into the conversation.

And then saying it's the question that reflects bad faith lol

Although, that sort of hackishness is expected from the right. What did legit catch me by surprise as a liberal (IIRC) poster still somehow assuming anything but the worst about Trump supporters:
No clue what's going on here as I don't hang out in your club house. Address concerns in the thread you're crying about please, or shut the fuck up.

Cheers.

Johnson and Jackson were both degrees of putrid liquid shit, so if I were raging and I didn't have specific grievances against the two, I could see making that mistake.
They were decades apart though..... And Jackson is fucking FAMOUS and in OTHER COUNTRIES HISTORY BOOKS for what a colossal asshole he was. Seriously, cousin had a modern college level history book in Japan that referenced Jackson alongside the likes of Pol Pot, Stalin, and Hitler for genocidal douchebags.

Haven't watched this one in particular but I've seen enough of Luntz's focus groups to know exactly what you're talking about

Of course they make the Hitler comparison at one point and Luntz actually stops to say "Hey uh, are you SURE that's the comparison you wanna make? Like the literal Nazis?" and yep, apparently we're one "rule change" away from the Holocaust. He couldn't tell you what that rule is, but he knows they're changing em.

<Dylan>

No clue what's going on here as I don't hang out in your club house. Address concerns in the thread you're crying about please, or shut the fuck up.

Cheers.

Whether I do it here or there, it will still be dredging up a years-old post just to make fun of you for being a hack.

Whether I do it here or there, it will still be dredging up a years-old post just to make fun of you for being a hack.
Hack coming from a multiple van idiot such as yourself is a high honour. Stay frostie commie

They were decades apart though..... And Jackson is fucking FAMOUS and in OTHER COUNTRIES HISTORY BOOKS for what a colossal asshole he was. Seriously, cousin had a modern college level history book in Japan that referenced Jackson alongside the likes of Pol Pot, Stalin, and Hitler for genocidal douchebags.

I mean, you gotta consider the fact that I hate Johnson as much for deliberately kneecapping Reconstruction. I acknowledge the scale of the literal genocide Jackson effected, but Johnson's crimes are personal. He's a Ronald Reagan type figure for me.

141635394_10224722046388177_2135655345525516474_n.jpg

I mean, you gotta consider the fact that I hate Johnson as much for deliberately kneecapping Reconstruction. I acknowledge the scale of the literal genocide Jackson effected, but Johnson's crimes are personal. He's a Ronald Reagan type figure for me.
Fair.

I just got done with my first workout in like a year and my fat slob of a body is already doing the "I fucking hate you" spasms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back