Social War Room Lounge V219: A tomato deserves respect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too many posts to like but I used my limit in the AM. That is going to be a bitch.

Also, just for those who can’t see past kayfabe (there were many marks exposed in the WR elections so I’m always cautious of this), I decided to leave early last January but stuck around for the elections so no recent events caused this. I’m also completely confident in the staff currently in place and do not have any dispute with them. It actually was easier to step down because of the confidence I had with that group. I know at times you all might have some disagreements with how the place is run but I can say that group at least does a good job communicating with each other and trying to come up with consistent ways of approaching an issue. It’s never perfect but I think they put in a lot of effort to try to keep this place in order.

142228991_432868921194372_4315569538611797203_n.jpg

I nearly spit out my soy latte one paragraph in. You have a talent for this and it’s messed up we only got one round of elections with you doing these.

Thank you. In a previous life, I planned on being a writer. In an even older one, I wanted to be a journalist. Little did I know that I would enter a world in which people don't read and journalists starve in the streets.

I nearly spit out my soy latte one paragraph in. You have a talent for this and it’s messed up we only got one round of elections with you doing these.

If I get one more tag or PM with mistaken identity after this
<{hfved}>

Your review made me go back and read it. Nicely done @Trotsky

Also

"Cut my wrists and black my eyes! So I can fall asleep tonight! (or die!)"

<5>

Idk, I get that he's a Trumper-lite, but I figured that, to the extent that he's non-supportive of Trump, it's because of Trump's obvious, glaring character issues.

I don't think he has coherent ideological views. Just a kind of a mood. Perfectly fitting that mood to be outraged about the question or concerns about Trump.

Your review made me go back and read it. Nicely done @Trotsky

Also

<5>

Like seriously, that first paragraph I already was busting out laughing and then I scrolled and saw it had way more to go. Trotsky might have already sealed funniest poster already for 2021 for me. I really wish I had been a barista at one point. I was walking out of a Starbucks when I saw the post though which did make it funnier.

Too many posts to like but I used my limit in the AM. That is going to be a bitch.

Also, just for those who can’t see past kayfabe (there were many marks exposed in the WR elections so I’m always cautious of this), I decided to leave early last January but stuck around for the elections so no recent events caused this. I’m also completely confident in the staff currently in place and do not have any dispute with them. It actually was easier to step down because of the confidence I had with that group. I know at times you all might have some disagreements with how the place is run but I can say that group at least does a good job communicating with each other and trying to come up with consistent ways of approaching an issue. It’s never perfect but I think they put in a lot of effort to try to keep this place in order.
That was a nice speech that @Lethal wrote for you
:p

Enjoy your retirement package from crave

Sometimes I see a video that is so cringy that I'm too embarrassed to share it with anyone.

The struggle is real.

I’m considering not doing likes now because it would be way too dependent on when the reset happens. People will just have to assume whether I was happy or not.

I think in the video he shows up at one of their places, and then the door opens and the other is there too, so who ever opened the door?
Oh. Also would've accepted the answer "sorry, but he belongs to me"
Respectfully, m'lady

I’m considering not doing likes now because it would be way too dependent on when the reset happens. People will just have to assume whether I was happy or not.
Will you miss my reports?

My Spotify is drunk:
“Adams Atoms - Acoustic” by Bad Religion
“We’ve got a Bigger Problem Now” by Dead Kennedy’s
“Smoke and Wine” by Hank III
“Coming Undone” by KORN
“Ninjas in Paris” -Jay Z and Kanye

Or I have music ADD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back