Social War Room Lounge V219: A tomato deserves respect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m considering not doing likes now because it would be way too dependent on when the reset happens. People will just have to assume whether I was happy or not.

Meh, we have already destroyed everyone's post to like ratio. I say if you see a post worthy of a like then drop one. We all went through that phase where we ran out of likes super fast. You will just end up being more picky about what is worth a like.

Woah I'm not used to that kind of saSS from you, Germie.

I googled my grandfather, who was a goldsmith and died before my birth, recently. Just entered his name.

What I found was a guy with the exact same name, who was... a goldsmith, but lived elsewhere. Apparently he was well known in certain circles for creating SS rings (as I found out in some forums). That guy was living in Northern Germany till his death in the 1990s, and his daughter apparently continued the business for a while. Her website and email are now defunct, though. Really would like to solve that mystery as I found a picture from the guy in some online newspaper archive. Based on that, I know that it was not my grandfather having some absurd double identity. But maybe they were cousins or something. Not exactly a standard name they had.

Oh. Also would've accepted the answer "sorry, but he belongs to me"
Respectfully, m'lady
I don’t know, do you think he can juggle three relationships? I’m pretty high maintenance.

Will you miss my reports?

<{cruzshake}>
I’ll admit though you did have the GOAT one by a mile. Like second place isn’t even close to as good.

Is this revealing mod booth secrets?

Ban IMO? <seedat>

I meant to say, I can neither confirm or deny the existence of said dispute or lack thereof with staff.

Meh, we have already destroyed everyone's post to like ratio. I say if you see a post worthy of a like then drop one. We all went through that phase where we ran out of likes super fast. You will just end up being more picky about what is worth a like.

I think I usually do under 25 a day. I was getting in the habit of liking every post in the threads I made to show appreciation for engaging that topic but that idea will probably need to die. It’s overkill anyway

I don’t know, do you think he can juggle three relationships? I’m pretty high maintenance.
I think one you let him know that you're the queen of sherdog he drop the other 2 losers with a quickness

<{cruzshake}>
I’ll admit though you did have the GOAT one by a mile. Like second place isn’t even close to as good.

I meant to say, I can neither confirm or deny the existence of said dispute or lack thereof with staff.

I think I usually do under 25 a day. I was getting in the habit of liking every post in the threads I made to show appreciation for engaging that topic but that idea will probably need to die. It’s overkill anyway
Damn, which one? Full permission to disclose.

I'd also appreciate if you would disclose some of @VivaRevolution;s reports or emails to Crave

Don't worry, I'm friends with him on FB and he gives his permission

@Lead can finally pull that stick out of his ass and socialize here.

Well 2022 is already shaping up to be an interesting midterm.

Rob Portman has announced he won't be running for re-election in 2022 joining PA Senator Pat Toomey who also made the announcement over a month ago.

It looks like Jim Jordan will run for it on the GOP side and Tim Ryan will be running for the Dems.

The idea of a Senator Jim Jordan is not good for the US.

Can I have @Lead 's spot if I buy a green name?

Actually pretty surprised at Madmick

What? Nah that's completely on brand. IIRC, he was explaining how it was actually totally NBD that about half of all federal republican law makers were indulging the election fraud farce about an hour before the insurrectionists breached the capital, an act which he himself describes as domestic terrorism with potential for immense harm. He won't admit he was wrong about that stupid basketball manager, why would he admit he's wrong about this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back